Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

You're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Yuvraj is not a good test batsman' date=' stop defending his mediocre record that goes worse outside the subcontinent.[/quote'] He will come around. But should he fail we have lot of promising youngsters who are ready to take his place. Didn't Kohli have good run in Australia in emerging player tournament. Our batting reservoir is not so empty that we need a Pakistan batsman to replace.
We compare Yuvraj's ability with ability of Indian batsmen. That is why he is considered to be inferior. If anything Yuvraj will replace any one of your top 3. :hysterical:
hmmmmm you still don't want to understand... just post , post and post... Umar akmal is young as are kholi, shama and other talentd indians... I am not even comparing them... I just say that IF umar was indian ( i am happy he is not) he would have taken yuvraj's spot, beecause he hass prooved his self in test cicket...
hmmmmm you still don't want to understand... just post , post and post... Umar akmal is young as are kholi, shama and other talentd indians... I am not even comparing them... I just say that IF umar was indian ( i am happy he is not) he would have taken yuvraj's spot, beecause he hass prooved his self in test cicket...
No.. He would still be playing Ranji Trophy just like Rahane, Vijay, Badrinath, Pujara. :winky:
No.. He would still be playing Ranji Trophy just like Rahane' date=' Vijay, Badrinath, Pujara. :winky:[/quote'] I don't want too of topic with you... hmmmmm ok but for the moment he is a pakistani, playing his 4th ovrsea tet, scoring in NZ and in Australia... He looks very good...
Umar will quite easily replace Yuvraj in the test squad' date=' there is no question about it. And i mean that in the current context.[/quote'] no, yuvraj is many times the class of a batsman that umar akmal will ever be. don't buy the hype, akmal is a good batsman by pakistan standards, they barely have 2-3 class batsmen like inzi and moyo in this decade hence the hype but umar akmal will not get into the test or ODI sides of the indian team, he might in the 20/20 side
Umar will quite easily replace Yuvraj in the test squad' date=' there is no question about it. And i mean that in the current context.[/quote'] Replacing Yuvraj in Tests is easy. He is not (yet) a good Test batsman
no' date=' yuvraj is many times the class of a batsman that umar akmal will ever be.[/quote'] In ODIs what you say is absolutely correct. However, In Tests, Yuvi does not have much class yet. He is still a wannabe in Tests.