That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

"Malcolm" Sami:giggle:. What a comeback! Every single ball he bowled.................... looked like he`ll get a wicket off it. Asif :giggle: A model of controlled aggression. Seriously though, how many teams can induce an Aussie collapse?:haha:
We have done it more than a few times to a much better OZ batting line-up. Malcolm Sami is ridiculed by Pakis more than Indians. Dont kid your selves buddy. :eyedance: The piss poor WI skittled them for 150 couple of weeks ago.
Guest Hiten.

Well bowled and props but hindsight is always 20/20. This is certainly one off performance and one of the rare collapses induced by pak bowlers post waqar-wasim. Nothing to take away from your lads, but pwnting again showed why he comes across as a bush after deciding to bat first when clearly his side outperformed pak in terms of bowling and induced pak collapse in 2nd inn on a flattish track compared to SCG. Let's hope your batsmen help you in getting a sizeable lead and bat Aussies out of the game.

Some powerhouse it must be, for it have to won just a single test match in the last 3 years..! Looks like it has been running on back-up generators all along...:laugh: One swallow does not make a summer. Similarly, One session does not make a bowling unit a 'powerhouse...'..

Something similar happened at Colombo in 2002 and yet Pakistan got a hiding. Australia might get bowled out for a 100 and yet get a lead.
No doubt it`s possible because it`s Pakistan we`re talking about :D.Collapses have become part of our life lol. But can`t deny the fact that that was an awesome bowling performance by Pakistan:two_thumbs_up: which this thread is about as well
Some powerhouse it must be, for it have to won just a single test match in the last 3 years..! Looks like it has been running on back-up generators all along...:laugh: One swallow does not make a summer. Similarly, One session does not make a bowling unit a 'powerhouse...'..
I agree. Although Aussies are in dire straits, it is only the first day and Pak does not have a good batting lineup. OP, don't you think it is a bit premature to call your attack a powerhouse!! :giggle:
"Malcolm" Sami:giggle:. What a comeback! Every single ball he bowled.................... looked like he`ll get a wicket off it. Asif :giggle: A model of controlled aggression. Seriously though, how many teams can induce an Aussie collapse?:haha:
The pertinent question is, how many teams can self induce a collapse with notorious regularity ? Doesn't that scare you,the current Aussie collapse notwithstanding ? This test match is going to be make or break for you guys. If you still go through your ritual collapses, in either of your innings and go on to lose the test, don't even bother watching the last one. My prediction is that at best you guys will take a lead of 150. Aussie will put up 400 in their second innings and you will struggle to get a 250ish target.
@danda No. Our bowlers have performed consistently in all conditions. You can`t deny we`ve bowled well these last couple of months ?
Attack boasting a newbie with 6 tests matches, and a bowler called from obscurity boasting an average of 50 can be called a powerhouse ? And people say Indians hype their players :hahaha:
Stats are for noobs. I never went with them unless compelled to do so :P A 50ish average didn`t stop Aamer from taking a fifer? Same for Sami Insh`Allah
Average of 5 test matches is not an indicator of quality. But over 33 matches it probably is , especially if it is more than 50. I am not denying that Aamer is a very very exciting prospect, just to be clear.
7-67 is a fine effort' date=' and i suspect just a tinge of envy from the Indian fans...[/quote'] We, as followers of team that has more than held its own against the best OZ teams of last 15 years, are very very envious of Pak team's effort against OZ , cuz they just might win their first test against them in 15 years and that too against the weakest team OZ have had in that time. :fear:
7-67 is a fine effort' date=' and i suspect just a tinge of envy from the Indian fans...[/quote'] When we delievered similar performances in England, etc, It was always claimed that it was only because of the pitch and we fall flat on flat surfaces What makes this different