That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

^^ I agree with you that there are three more innings, but theres no harm in commending today's day's play, thats all. We aren't jumping the guns and saying this is ours, its far from over. But the bowling performance today was pretty much brilliant so no harm in applauding the efforts.

^^ I agree with you that there are three more innings, but theres no harm in commending today's day's play, thats all. We aren't jumping the guns and saying this is ours, its far from over. But the bowling performance today was pretty much brilliant so no harm in applauding the efforts.
Is this what the title of this thread claiming ?

Sure, applaud all you want, but calling Pakistan a bowling powerhouse after bowling Aussies out on a damp squib in one innings & celebraring Sami's 3fer is premature. Such orgasmic celebrations are more appropriate after you win the test match. And this is as good a chance Pak will ever get at beating the Aussies.

You see' date=' nowhere did i call ourselves "[u']The Bowling powerhouse". I believe that clears all of the confusion ehh???
I repeat: As a Pak fan, it should alarm you that your batsmen should bat on a pitch in which Sami took a 3-fer :haha:

I have always said, "We got the best pace attack" we might struggle here and there, but no other team can really match the quality of our world class pacers. Australia comes very close. Only if we had a decent batting line-up we would be ruling cricket. Got a good feeling that 2010-2020 era of cricket will be dominated by Pakistan!!! :two_thumbs_up:

I have always said' date='[b'] "We got the best pace attack" we might struggle here and there, but no other team can really match the quality of our world class pacers. Australia comes very close. Only if we had a decent batting line-up we would be ruling cricket. Got a good feeling that 2010-2020 era of cricket will be dominated by Pakistan!!! :two_thumbs_up:
Struggle here and there? I think your bowlers have been ineffective for a long time. Good bowling performances are rare for you. Your bowlers have won 'one' match out if the last 'fifteen'. They need to learn a lot from the Indian bowlers.
Struggle here and there? I think your bowlers have been ineffective for a long time. Good bowling performances are rare for you. Your bowlers have won 'one' match out if the last 'fifteen'. They need to learn a lot from the Indian bowlers.
A slower delivery? :haha: KIDDING my friend

Asif is an amazing bowler, he is on his way to be the next all time geat alongside dale steyn... They are the only two current bowlers that can become all time greats... Pakistan bowling is good, but still they are some litle problems... You can't say that Sami is very good or even good just after one spell with the new ball on a so good surface to bowl... Gul is not so consistent too... Acording to me, if fit, Asif, Aamer are both brilliant fast bowlers, Kaneria is a good spinner, especially in an era there are few good spinners... So we still lack a REAL quality 3rd quick, but i know that they are a lot of good ones in domestic cricket... And even sami's, gul's can do the job as 3rd fast bowler... Today, pakistan bowled brilliantly, the test match is still not won, but the conditions will ease a litle i think...

The fact that Mohd Sami has picked a 3-fer should not excite you. If i were a Pak fan' date=' it would alarm me. Imagine what Johnson, Siddle & Bollinger can do to the lesser batsmen ?[/quote'] You are saying this again and again... But hae you watched the match? I am not a fan of Sami, and i prefer he doesn't play, but he bowled brilliantle in his first spell it's why he get wickets... He could have more, so well he did bowl in this spell, he even outbowled asif in the first spell... But still if you read my previous posst, you will see that i am not saying sami is good or anyhing like this... But he should be given credit for that super spell...
Your bowling is not a power house. Only recently West Indies bowled them out for 150 odd runs. They collapse more frequently these days. Australia is no more a team to beat.
It doesn't matter Aussie side is great team are or not, it is still a great achievement to bowl out a side for 120 odd ,When did India bowl out anybody for that low.heck they got a hat trick to start a match and still couldnt get a side out for that low.
It doesn't matter Aussie side is power house are or not' date=' it is still a great achievement to bowl out a side for 120 odd ,When did India bowl out anybody for that low.heck they got a hat trick to start a match and still couldnt get a side out for that low.[/quote'] It is wise thing to hold on the praise before both teams have batted. WI bowled em out for 150 btw..and England bowled them for 160 in first innings recently.