That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

It is wise thing to hold on the praise before both teams have batted. WI bowled em out for 150 btw..and England bowled them for 160 in first innings recently.
Poyz might lose this match , heck I dont trust their batting at all but to bowl out a side for 120 odd after losing the toss is always great, I dont like it a bit but this guy Asif can surely bowl, he looks like Mcgrath with his pace it is just amazing how picks up wickets so regularly.
Poyz might lose this match , heck I dont trust their batting at all but to bowl out a side for 120 odd after losing the toss is always great, I dont like it a bit but this guy Asif can surely bowl, he looks like Mcgrath with his pace it is just amazing how picks up wickets so regularly.
Asif is a master on helpful tracks, probably the most dangerous in the world due to his control and ability to extract huge seam movement.He has sucked on flat tracks and will suck more since his speed has dropped. But lets wait and see how he does.
Asif is a master on helpful tracks' date=' probably the most dangerous in the world due to his control and ability to extract huge seam movement.He has sucked on flat tracks and will suck more since his speed has dropped. But lets wait and see how he does.[/quote'] Asif is the seond best fast bowler in the wold at the moment, second to only dale steyn....
Everyone sucks on a flat track. The measure of a good bowler is how he performs on sporting wickets. Asif certainly bowls well on those tracks which he certainly exhibited here and almost everywhere
No sir, you are wrong. What you are saying in analogous to saying that every batsman sucks on a seaming wicket and the measure of a good batsman is how he performs on flat tracks. Some bowlers have ability to take the track out of equation. Zaheer Khan may not bowl express pace but he was MOS against England in the recent test series in India. Ishant was MOS against OZ in the 4 test series in India in late 2008. How do you explain that ? Akhtar surely didn't suck on flat tracks, did he ?

Give tht kind of wicket to bangle boys and they can bowl out aus for under 100 .. Pakis were so bad to concede so many runs .. I guess it will be difficult for pakis to even score over 100 .. So the fact is .. first day belongs to aus .. cos they have batted pakis out of the match :D :D

Give tht kind of wicket to bangle boys and they can bowl out aus for under 100 .. Pakis were so bad to concede so many runs .. I guess it will be difficult for pakis to even score over 100 .. So the fact is .. first day belongs to aus .. cos they have batted pakis out of the match :D :D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Everyone sucks on a flat track. The measure of a good bowler is how he performs on sporting wickets. Asif certainly bowls well on those tracks which he certainly exhibited here and almost everywhere
Sporting wickets doesn`t necessarily mean green tops. A pitch that has equal opportunity for both batsman and bowlers. One may get an odd performance here and there on flat tracks but consistently..... it`s impossible
So you change from everyone sucks to odd performances? I completely disagree that "The measure of a good bowler is how he performs on sporting wickets." A good bowler is one who can perform against the odds. Just about every international bowler can look good on a helping track.
So you change from everyone sucks to odd performances? I completely disagree that "The measure of a good bowler is how he performs on sporting wickets." A good bowler is one who can perform against the odds. Just about every international bowler can look good on a helping track.
True. But not every bowler would perform consistently on pitches that support his style? Asif performs every time and that`s what makes him so good:two_thumbs_up: And "an odd performance here and there" means they suck most of the time. 1 out of 10 comes in the category of an odd performance doesn`t it?
^^ :cantstop: Pak_Fan just said something about posters like you and here you come. Dude I think hes talking about the bowling performance, obviously it doesn't mean we're suddenly number one. Stop being sour and enjoy those wickets
A bowling powerhouse is a bowling unit that can get opposition out for sub-par score consistently. 1 innings doesnt make it so. What happened in the last game? Pak gave away more than 50 runs for every Aus wickets. India did much better than that against SL giving just 25 and 35 runs for every wicket last 2 games. Yet do you see me starting a thread that says we are a bowling powerhouse ?? Do it consistently, then you may even win a test, then a series, then get out of #7 position. 1 innings out of the blue means crap.

it is no bowling power house......they are promising no doubt but powerhouse on basis of one odd performance......AGARKAR took similar figures againist a better batting and lesser friendly pitch.....getting a team bowled out on a green top doesnt mean a thing.....what happened to these bowlers in the last match?they can only bowl a team out on a seaming track......on less friendly track(not flat tracks)....they are no tigers.............the aussie,english and even sa attack is better...in terms of match winning capability indian bowlers have performed better

Historically spekaing Pak have been a pace bowling powerhouse so the OP is not wildly OTT, even in the last match there was the Aamer 5-fer. There havent really been enough Pakistan tests recently to really judge either way, but its a v good pace attack for sure Osman Samiuddin made a very good point after the last test about how not playing for so long has affected Pakistan and from what I read in the commentry today the fielding seemed better today too, some good catches.. so the bit of match practice is helping Not sure what brainfart PWnting was thinking but shouldnt take away from a good Pak performance I hate Asif for being a druggie and a cheating scumbag but its good to see a paceman tearing through a batting lineup for a change

"Malcolm" Sami:giggle:. What a comeback! Every single ball he bowled.................... looked like he`ll get a wicket off it. Asif :giggle: A model of controlled aggression. Seriously though, how many teams can induce an Aussie collapse?:haha:
great performance, hopefully they will convert it to a win if not then there is no point having/claiming "powerhourse" bowling
It doesn't matter Aussie side is great team are or not' date=' it is still a great achievement to bowl out a side for 120 odd ,When did India bowl out anybody for that low.heck they got a hat trick to start a match and still couldnt get a side out for that low.[/quote'] India bowled SA out for 84.
Well we did bowl out NZ for 99 and 153 in the recent tests:winky:. We haven`t been so very consistent i have to admit but calling us crap is well.......... dumb. 7 out of 8 nations term us an extremely dangerous line up. One doesn`t(for obvious reasons) but that won`t make us crap:haha:
Extremely dangerous can mean so many things. :giggle:
Historically spekaing Pak have been a pace bowling powerhouse so the OP is not wildly OTT, even in the last match there was the Aamer 5-fer. There havent really been enough Pakistan tests recently to really judge either way, but its a v good pace attack for sure Osman Samiuddin made a very good point after the last test about how not playing for so long has affected Pakistan and from what I read in the commentry today the fielding seemed better today too, some good catches.. so the bit of match practice is helping Not sure what brainfart PWnting was thinking but shouldnt take away from a good Pak performance I hate Asif for being a druggie and a cheating scumbag but its good to see a paceman tearing through a batting lineup for a change
Osman's article about not playing so long affected pakistan in the last test is biggest load of crap,Just like Moyo assertion 20-20 is affecting pakistan batting line up. They just played three tests in NZ under similar conditions, the problem was pakistan bowled tight with out any penetration early on , yes couple of catches were dropped but after they bowled crap.Having rauf in team didnt help.