Andy's [Gray] EPL dream team for the decade!!

Andy

Gray selects his Premier League Team of the Decade We all have our favourites over the past 10 years, but here Andy Gray singles out the 11 men that have stood head and shoulders above their peers for one reason or another. Here's what Andy had to say about his selection, so see if you agree with his Team of the Decade... The goalkeeper wasn't easy but I've gone for one who, over the last decade has, in my opinion, been the most consistent who has played in this league - and is still playing - and that's Brad Friedel. In the back four, I'll have just about the best right-back this league has had and that is Gary Neville. He's obviously coming to the end of his career but has been an unbelievable player for Manchester United and England. I'm going to go for two up-to-date centre-backs who are still playing, starting with the Chelsea skipper John Terry; he leads by example and I love the way he defends. To complement that I have gone with a more footballing centre-back in Rio Ferdinand;somebody who can tackle and can win it in the air, but you can imagine these two playing together. Finally, a lot of people think this guy's the best left-back in the world at the moment, not just the Premier League - and that's Ashley Cole at Chelsea. That's my back four and I'd be quite happy going in with that four and my goalkeeper in any game. In midfield, on the right-hand side, is Cristiano Ronaldo. He brought something to this league I don't think we've had before. On the left side Ryan Giggs has, over 18 years not 10, been sensational and he might well be the best player that Manchester United have ever had. And you'd be hard pushed to argue with that. In the middle of midfield, there's Roy Keane; he had unbelievable ability. He could tackle, he could pass, he could control, he could score goals and he was just an unbelievable skipper, everything you'd want from your captain. Alongside him, Steven Gerrard of Liverpool; again a talismanic figure who can change games just like that with a driving run or a cross or a pass or a goal himself. He would be right in there driving it forward. Up front would be Gianfranzo Zola, a great professional and a wonderful guy, which helps, just a supreme talent, so he would be in my team. My other frontman is Thierry Henry; from the right or left-sided midfielder that they brought from Juventus, who looked totally out of place, he turned into this graceful swan, who just changed the way people think about how you score goals - and left a massive mark, not only on Arsenal, but on this league. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,15115_5812849,00.html