Problems adding Avatar

The Outsider

Re: Problems adding Avatar No worries. For now it is not letting me add your avatar and that could be because you are site admin too. You should check it out yourself and see if you can update the avatar. I have uploaded your avatar to a temp file on our server. I will update it soon.

Re: Problems adding Avatar Yours was an external link and not an avatar loaded by a file hence you couldn't delete it. There seems to be some inherent problem when you use external links as Avatars. I have loaded the file on our server and still have used the link as external for your Avatar.

Re: Problems adding Avatar You can still go ahead and upload but you cannot delete for the simple reason you haven't uploaded one to the site. I saw you tried to link your imageshack one again but it was big. What you need to do is reduce the image size to 100 pixels (width) and upload it to imageshack. Then you can use the link and it will show it just fine.

Re: Problems adding Avatar

I saw you tried to link your imageshack one again but it was big. What you need to do is reduce the image size to 100 pixels (width) and upload it to imageshack. Then you can use the link and it will show it just fine.
Yeah, I pasted the wrong url. Since site traffic is low right now, thought its not a bad time to mess around with different avatars and sizes.