What do our fellow posters remind u of ?

Bumper

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? >>>Beetle- Mischief. Whenever I think of Beetle, I think of this mischievous woman, standing with her hands on her hips, with the naughtiest smile imaginable. Never a dull moment with this prankster around. Never hands on the hips ....curvy women should never do that ...its like highlighting your curvy bottoms in brackets . :angel:

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? >Kabira- Dedication. Give Kabira a project, and he will bring utter, unmitigated dedication to it. He will work and work, be completely devoted to the cause, and deliver the goods. Your go-to man. Thanks for the kind words..thats how I got my first job...but now they are not convinced....I have no more projects. :lol::lol::lol:

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? The other poster very similar to Predator is Ranj. Ranj- Articulate. More discrete than Predator in his attacks, but equally well read, Ranj has just this amazing way with words. He can twist verbs, phrases and idioms into the most amazing cocktails, and brings a heady new dimension to the English language. Dsr- Conviction. Once an idea gets into Dsr's head, shrink nor the neurosurgeon's drill can rob him of it. He is steadfast in his belief that Anu_D is, in fact, Gaurang, and that Audio is a secret moderator. Try disabusing him of these notions! :wall: Desichap- Connoisseur. Desi is a lover of fine liquors. From his armchair in his tastefully lit study, he reaches for the decanter, and then stops short. Mix ice with spirit? Never! This tipple is not for diluting!

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ?

Rahul- Talent. "Talunt" is often a misused, a much abused word, particularly since it entered the Urdu lexicon in 1947, but this fellow epitomises talent. He has refined everything he has put his hand to, and now makes a living out of one such gift of his.
bas kya, bhidu... le chane ke jhaad pe chadhaa diya. i am still figuring out what is my talent and what i should do--just cos i have a job dont mean i am fulfilled... is just a means to an end.... but what is the end, bro?? and does the end justify the means?? and is the end another beginning? meditating on some mesas in the sonorra, i had a vision. and the vision, strangely, doesn't have a beginning nor end. i wish yr perspicacious POV had reached deeper. or just call me plain nuts. take it easy, bro. as always, R

is just a means to an end.... but what is the end, bro?? and does the end justify the means?? and is the end another beginning?
thts some real deep shyte, bro... on a more serious note, i was like tht at a point in my life, which is when i turned to our religion.... we have no idea, how many answers our religion gives us, by just making us look inside than look anywhere else....

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? ^^looked inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs... the answer comes from deep within--and it doesnt jibe with what i do, sadly. goes back to the vision... dont mean to get too deep. take it easy, R

Crazy- Wealth. Crazy aka Yoda is a wealthy fellow, with total assets exceeding a million dollars. And it shows in his kiss my ass attitude, his lazy, throwaway lines. He is saying to you, "I don't care if you aren't impressed, sucker. I have better things to do."
:hail:

Aqua- Youth. Just like the beautiful feline in her avataar' date=' Aqua epitomises youth. She brings the freshness of her tender years to this board from far away, exotic Brunei. And what a lovely nickname![/quote'] just curious... what do you mean by saying 'brings the freshness of her tender years to this board'? How do i do that? And thanks abt the nickname... I like it too...

Dsr- Conviction. Once an idea gets into Dsr's head, shrink nor the neurosurgeon's drill can rob him of it. He is steadfast in his belief that Anu_D is, in fact, Gaurang, and that Audio is a secret moderator. Try disabusing him of these notions! :wall:
Thanks for the character assasination :hic: Dead right I believe this. Do you think on the old board the mods did not post in the guise of other characters to create interest and responses?

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? >>Ranj- Articulate. More discrete than Predator in his attacks, but equally well read, Ranj has just this amazing way with words. He can twist verbs, phrases and idioms into the most amazing cocktails, and brings a heady new dimension to the English language. v accurate. Ranj is one of the funniest posters about...

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? Jf1gp1- Understated. He doesn't speak much, reads a lot, and interjects only when necessary. Yet, the posts when they do come, are lucid, well thought out and eminently readable. One just wishes he would post more. Ah yes! A certain person thinks jf1gp1 has no career prospects at all! What say jf1? :lol:

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? Shailesh- Matter of fact. Shailesh has quickly established himself as a pragmatic straight shooter on this forum, writing without hyperbole, and pleasingly, with a wicked sense of humour. A very welcome addition to the ICF family.

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? Observer1- Irony. Observer used to post on the old board by another monicker, but would prefer us to identify him through his posts. He has the gift of irony, lending the midas touch to even the most mundane of happenstances. Posts mainly on the weekends, in keeping with his adoptation of a Sunday newspaper nick.

Re: What do our fellow posters remind u of ? I remember observer1 clearly. If my memory serves me right, he had a small argument with either Gaurang or Anil over Venkat and left the board afterwards. We had some good times when India toured England in 2002ish.

Shailesh- Matter of fact. Shailesh has quickly established himself as a pragmatic straight shooter on this forum' date=' writing without hyperbole, and pleasingly, with a wicked sense of humour. A very welcome addition to the ICF family.[/quote'] :wtg: