Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork

talksport

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork I call tht website " THE MUMMY" for the following reasons... you guessed the charcters... mummy-2.jpg and it is swarming with pakistanis and self-loathers like those flesh-eating bettles in tht movie... th-AU27_1_16.jpg The slave who becomes the mummy's friend and get gold in return is, Mr. Humorlesslal....

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork I still visit once a week, but only to laugh at the board's declining post-count and the pathetic standard of discussion. Anyone ever read the novel; "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" by Ken Kesey ? It's about the interactions between a group of patients at an asylum who suffer from supposedly incorrigble mental illnesses. IT's a timeless classic, and those of you who haven't read it should check it out... Anyway, there is this one line said by the protaganist of story - a guy named McMurphy (one of the only two sane people in that god-forsaken place) where he describes the relationships between the nutjobs around him as quote "a group of crazy hens at a pecking party". That is exactly what that board is like. The constant squabbling, empty threats, countless one-liners devoid of any argument or substance and the targeting of specific posters is akin to a bunch of little hens trying to peck each other to death. Let's see how long those idiots can keep at it...

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork lol predator.... i watched the movie... classic... jack nicholson took acting to new heights.... there was a real punchline which went something like, him being given so much electric shock treatments that if a woman makes out with him, she gonna light up like a pin-ball machine....

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork

lol predator.... i watched the movie... classic... jack nicholson took acting to new heights.... there was a real punchline which went something like, him being given so much electric shock treatments that if a woman makes out with him, she gonna light up like a pin-ball machine....
haha, you're the man Gator ! That quote you referred to goes like "They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!"...roll.gif The movie is not the best representation of the actual novel, but Nicholson got the character spot on; hence why it's thought of as a classic. BTW, i strongly recommend that you read the book. You will enjoy it a hell of a lot more. This is another memorable one which sums up how some of guys here would take the p*ss out of anu_D; "In one week, I can put a bug so far up her ass, she don't know whether to shit or wind her wristwatch."roll.gif and this line perfectly reflects what I personally thought of her; "Well I don't wanna break up the meeting or nothin', but she's somethin' of a c*nt, ain't she Doc?" :lol: you can find these, and other great quotes from the film HERE...

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork yeah... it seems like as if everyone frm there came here... that place was driving me crazy... but i still go there once a day... if i get the time... definitely thats going to decrease... this place is supercool!! :wtg:

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork It's ok aqua...you can be neutral and still be good...... :alright:(my fav smiley for today) I stopped posting sometime back but don't have any bad feeling for that place..... I had some good times there and wish them all the best ..... I have no problem with some of the mods there... Gaurang inspite of his anti dravid rant is a very good guy... Max ! is just a sweet softie....all the best to them! I won't be surprised if Anu_D or who ever it is will finally stop posting as there is no one to argue with ...

Guest dada_rocks

It is a natural reaction rather than a consicous one....
So u did visit that old icf even after fruition of this new one. This seems to be serious crime hopefullyjirga takes notice and awards u deserved punishment. I suggest stoning.:-)

Re: Now I have finally stopped going to Sportsnetwork i too visit that place but as a guest just to laugh at the situation..with shiva and the trimurti..with ocassional Audio helping each other... :lmao: :lmao: i don't know whetrher i am banned there or not... cos never logged on to that site.. but yeah..it gives me immense pleasure to see that the Mods who banned me so many times without any serious breach of conduct are now rotting... now all the frustration of being banned and the feeling of insecurity is gone..and i am happy.... Thankyou Bumper for the mail you sent me... :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: to ICF..The friendly one

i too visit that place but as a guest just to laugh at the situation..with shiva and the trimurti..with ocassional Audio helping each other... :lmao: :lmao: i don't know whetrher i am banned there or not... cos never logged on to that site.. but yeah..it gives me immense pleasure to see that the Mods who banned me so many times without any serious breach of conduct are now rotting... now all the frustration of being banned and the feeling of insecurity is gone..and i am happy.... Thankyou Bumper for the mail you sent me... :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: to ICF..The friendly one
:lol::lol::lol: Many posters are being magnanimous about the old board. I say sod that lets hammer them, they deserve it! Good to see their board going down the pan. Moa Abe must be worried :lmao: and his sidekick the unfunny shiva who is having conversations with himself. Can understand people not saying anything nasty about the old board. However, this is not real life but a MB on internet. Thus I find there current plight hysterical :lol: