Ranji Final 2009-10: Karnataka v Mumbai at Mysore Jan 11-15 (09:30 local)

Shane

Its fitting that the Fence Sitter opens the Thread for this one, I just hope both win :(( Teams: Mumbai : SO Kukreja, W Jaffer*, AM Rahane, OJ Khanvilkar, AM Nayar, VR Samant†, AB Agarkar, RR Powar, Iqbal Abdulla, DS Kulkarni. AM Salvi Karnataka: KB Pawan, RV Uthappa*, R Vinay Kumar, G Satish, MK Pandey, Amit Verma, CM Gautam†, STR Binny, SB Joshi, A Mithun, S Aravind Scorecard

Its fitting that the Fence Sitter opens the Thread for this one' date=' I just hope both win :(([/quote'] Kassa re? Mosthu sulabh choice. Go for Karnataka! :winky: Hope both the teams force a result and not be content with the first innings lead. I look forward to Joshi leaving the scene on a high!

The three wickets that Karnataka took were unbelievable. Vinay Kumar was right on the target bowling in low 130s and attacking the stumps only with slight movement, mostly away from the right hander. The pitch is grass laden and there seemed to have good pace and bounce. Batsmen were beaten for extra bounce too, whenever the bowler put an effort. I watched 2 overs from Mithun and he was everything in it-- from wayward to brilliant. He seems to have a good, well directed bouncer but speed is not sizzling or anything as the reports suggested. It was in early 130s throughout these 2 overs. Also, he doesn't seem to be a swing bowler or maybe I'm jumping the gun too early. But my suggestion is, do not have high hopes from him.

is it coming live or not? i dnt think so
Of course it is coming live...on Neo Sports.