Rajiv

What song are you currently listening to ?

hmm ya fineleg sometimes it doesn't play in ie.. here is one classic YouTube - Dard-E-Dil
..all these will be remembered in the pre-teens age Karz songs were classic ..even like these http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=duniya+meri+jeb+mein&search_type=&search=Search Although not a proper song but I loved the intro's from these 70s movies Can someone recognize it? :hatsoff: http://boomp3.com/m/0cbfc3f13006/ssdsds

kswqnnZQR70 Yeah yeah I know....SRK is in it...but still...what a song!
All the songs were great in that Movie, it reminds me of Switzerland..I was stuyding there that time, and yes .. I bought her the mini cow-bell :icflove: as well

All the songs were great in that Movie' date=' it reminds me of Switzerland..I was stuyding there that time, and yes .. I bought her the mini cow-bell :icflove: as well[/quote'] her who? U mean ur ex? Romantic u are :two_thumbs_up:

her who? U mean ur ex? Romantic u are :two_thumbs_up:
Yes, I put that mini cow bell in a Card..funny part is her friends went gaga over it and she didn't show any expression..its a diff story she and the family were green-card husband shopping that time

I cant understand how senti/romantic songs can give anyone goose-bumps.. I mean you can feel happy/sad/nostalgic, but goos-bumps ? I dunno how many 100s of times i have listened to this song, but it never fails to get me going ftD3gDA-5S0

I cant understand how senti/romantic songs can give anyone goose-bumps.. I mean you can feel happy/sad/nostalgic, but goos-bumps ? I dunno how many 100s of times i have listened to this song, but it never fails to get me going
exactly.. only few patriotic songs give me goose bumps. romantic songs touches some other nerves.. :D

Although not a proper song but I loved the intro's from these 70s movies Can someone recognize it? :hatsoff: http://boomp3.com/m/0cbfc3f13006/ssdsds
classic, don't exactly remember, but definately heard lot of timez.. to give a guess, is it satte pe satta intro?? aur amar, akhbar, anthony??kati patang???Anand???Johny mera naam???
Anand? Kati Patang, yaar cmon? Anyone..Lurker wanna give it a shot? Name of the Movie is in the tune itself

Songs like 'Ude jab jab zulfein teri', ' accha ji main haari chali maan jao na', ' bahut shukriyaa, baree maherbaane', 'aapke naazron ne samjha pyaar ke kaabil mujhe', ' hari om ( baiju bawra)', ' tu ganga ki mauj (baiju bawra)' etc. send shivers down my spine everytime i hear them...songs like those...bollywood simply lacks that callibre of singers, composers and lyricists today, no disrespect to AR Rehman.

This song has made me late to gym today, been listening to it for half an hour. What a song! zVg2MGotMWI&feature=related What a movie this was!! Gorgeous Rakhi. Suave Vinod Khanna, possibly the most handsome Hindi actor ever(Dharam fan will argue) Superstar Amitabh in a role that was made for him And a menacing yet romantic Amjad Khan. Beautiful movie. Beautiful song. Bekaraari mein hai qaraar kya kije aa gaya jo kissi pe pyaar kya kije?

A BIT of a song that always gives me goosebumps is from Karma Police when Thom Yorke sings '...for a minute there, I lost myself...' man his voice is great in that bit. Theres also the theme tune from the film(s) 28 days/weeks later.