What song are you currently listening to ?

Rajiv

Cool :two_thumbs_up: Here is another gem from Raja sir. KtLvzBoXVMA
u knw what?i am a kashmiri pandit and i am trying to learn tamil for ilayaraja. I used to stay in hostel with few tamil guys in delhi and they used to play raja songs for hours. I started to like his songs after hearing" idha ora pun malai polludhu". I still have a collection of his songs and its very soothing while hearing it when i am travelling in my car. Hats off to raja bhai.:hatsoff::hatsoff:

u knw what?i am a kashmiri pandit and i am trying to learn tamil for ilayaraja. I used to stay in hostel with few tamil guys in delhi and they used to play raja songs for hours. I started to like his songs after hearing" idha ora pun malai polludhu". I still have a collection of his songs and its very soothing while hearing it when i am travelling in my car. Hats off to raja bhai.:hatsoff::hatsoff:
Can you speak Kashmiri?

Awesome song :two_thumbs_up: One of my favorites