Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record

Bumper

Re: Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record I have initiated a recruitment drive which involves me spamming the hell out of other forums. So far it hasn't gone as well as i had previously hoped, because none of the targeted posters have become regular members. Funny story - I was just spamming an Aussie board a while back and i hit one of our regulars, sm322, by accident...oops laugh.gif On a more serious note; advertising is one alternative but the best way to attract sponsorship is if the site can display a strong enough user-base. That should be the primary focus as of right now. So far the forums only have 20-30 regular members - we should be looking at well over 50. How about ICF affiliating itself with other reputed cricket forums ? Give this idea some thought. Lots of Indians visit active forums like aussiecricket.net, cricketworld.com, etc. and they would register in the hordes if the ICF banner or link is noticeable on those well-established websites. The mods could put in a polite request, explain our current situation, our ambitions etc. and what they can gain by being affiliated with such a dynamic group of posters. We can offer to link their website if they link ours...it's a win-win situation for both parties concerned. Why not reach out to the existing base of Indian posters as well ?? i am certain that forums like bharatarmy.com would be delighted to share ties with us, and a possible affiliation would result in more of their posters joining our forum because they are bound to become attracted by the high level of discussion on here.

Re: Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record PK wrote:

Now that it is 3rd hit on Google Search...
Keywords please. Which keywords did u use for the search. I tried both "Indian cricket" and "Indian cricket fans", but couldnt see us listed.

Re: Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record indiancricketfans is the first hit.

Lots of Indians visit active forums like aussiecricket.net, cricketworld.com, etc. and they would register in the hordes if the ICF banner or link is noticeable on those well-established websites. The mods could put in a polite request, explain our current situation, our ambitions etc. and what they can gain by being affiliated with such a dynamic group of posters. We can offer to link their website if they link ours...it's a win-win situation for both parties concerned.
Excellent suggestion.

Re: Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record

How about ICF affiliating itself with other reputed cricket forums ? Give this idea some thought.
Good idea. We should consider up & coming sites like cricbuzz. Theres definitely some synergy there. We can mutually advertise for each other

Re: Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record Gambit, indiancricketfans is not a keyword. Google will append ".com" to it in the absence of a search result & display the website it found. The ideal keywords are: "Indian cricket" or "Indian cricket fans".

Re: Indiancricketfans.com equals Lara's record

just wanted to know where you got my email address.... i did pm ...but gaya nahi shayad....
Radhika, I'll PM u with a response. Not sure it'll reach u tho :hic: Check ur PM in a minute