Sania Mirza in a Burqa....?????????????

theguyinallblue

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sania Mirza in a Burqa....????????????? I have always liked burqua clad ones because it triggers ur imagination . Don't have any problem as long as face is out in open and people wear it because it's their and their choice only and are not under the duress of some tejab-wielding Malika-e-millat cadre.

Re: Sania Mirza in a Burqa....????????????? Freedom = freedom to wear whatever you want (burka or bikini, who cares, it's her body). Anyway, I'm sure her mum n dad will be happy to see her like this, jus like my parents are whenever i wear a traditional kurta.

Re: Sania Mirza in a Burqa....?????????????

she is looking good it it By the way... but Burqa... :Cry::Cry:a>a>
Arre yeh burqa kahan hai yaar? Isnt it hijaab or naqaab? (Aqua please help). Waise do shabd Ahmed Faraz ki arz kiya hai... Too Khuda Hai Na Mera Ishq Farishton Jaisa Dono Insaan Hain To Kyon Hijabon Main Mile

Re: Sania Mirza in a Burqa....?????????????

Lurker' date=' can you lurk a bit more, please?[/quote'] Sure will Dhondy boss. I would write more in detail, just to give a rough idea I used to be fairly regular on message boards, not ICF, until some hectic 6 months of work. Ya yun kahein ke... Kaam ne Lurker nikaama kar diya warna aadmi hum bhi the bekaam ke....(no offence to anyone..least to Ghalib Chacha)