BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread?

Blade Bhai

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? the reason i ask is this 1. the mods here promised transparency 2. so we expect to know who deleted that thread of DR. 3. if not, then (like i said earlier) there is no diff. between this and icf moderation. if it was ravi who deleted it, he should be stripped of his mod priveldge

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? good my theory is confirmed. there is no diff between icf mods and this one. infighting/pretending to better than the other one, etc ,etc not a single post though about which mod deleted that thread. all promises of transparent moderation is full of shit no wonder, the brits ruled india so easily. theory of mine proven. time to log off

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? First of all I didn't do it and whoever did it must have a reason behind it. I just hope he PMd DR too Secondly, ravi is the admin..even if u take that title away from him, he is the coolest person u will know. He is the heart of the site and calling to strip him off his mod privelages is just ridiculous Why do I feel, that you are trying to cause a friction/fire and gain some points at old ICF ..and whats all this british rule etc, how the hell do you manage to take things way up there in a jiffy Kindly control your language before calling mods full of **** or anything ..P.S I am very uncomfortable with this type of thread..where one is asked to explain things in such a manner. It's like cornering someone

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread?

the reason i ask is this 1. the mods here promised transparency 2. so we expect to know who deleted that thread of DR. 3. if not, then (like i said earlier) there is no diff. between this and icf moderation. if it was ravi who deleted it, he should be stripped of his mod priveldge
Firstly you should STFU Who cares what you write??? I have better things in life than deleting a thread about Cairo or some shit. In fact I don't even mod these forums. The very first thing I did when we started this venture was to say "I don't want to mod these forums". Till date I continue to do that. Don't even get to a state requesting I should be stripped of my mod privilege as I'm not even a mod. Have you seen my name in the mod list in the forums anywhere. All I'm doing is providing technical assistance and doing webmaster job. I think you should stop putting up this useless drama. Anyone that deleted whatever crap thread you put in will own it in a while anyways.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? I have been so busy with work since this morning I'm ruing missing reading so many good threads today and this drama queen comes out of nowhere accusing me of deleting threads :shrug: The very reason I didn't want to mod is because of posters like BB. There will be plenty like em and will throw a fit each time we speak our mind. Honestly you guys are doing a good job as moderators. If someone like BB thinks the mods here are not good enough then he should simply bugger off. I hate to make such statements but I'm forced to. BTW what crap did he write and what was it about anyways?

We still fu--kin' dont know who deleted DR's thread. Since mods' promosed transperency, lets see it. W HO DELETED THAT THREAD? Ravi STFU.
Why are you here still? I thought you got disgusted and left this forums. Stop being a bloody drama queen. Also this is not your good old den where you could mouth off as much as you want and it gets deleted in the end. These threads will stay to show what a drama queen you are.

ravi ass-hole, i am here COS I CAN BE HERE. i pay a lot for internet. who the f-kk are u to tell me where i can post and where i can't. i live in amrika. freedom of speech chump
Always knew you were only of this class. To put you in your place is a minute's job. We can take that privilege away in no time about you being here but guess what. We will allow you to carry on so that the world can sit and laugh at you. Looks like you need a bit more push to come out with your true colours. I think guys we need a new sub forum for BB alone so that he can cuss everyone and we can have a great time looking at this clown. I'm all for it. Although I hate to convert general discussions into such threads I can't quite help it. This fellas really deserves this clow of the MB honour. We should move all these threads into a seperate section so that the rest of the people can relax a bit.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? reasons behind this fit.. either he is trying to get attention.. or he wants to be the first one to get ban.. in any case he is very good at hitting neves.. so he will keep comparing this MB to that old one.. get ready mods, he will be ur first test.. :wtg: