BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread?

Blade Bhai

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? I have better things to do that find out who deleted the thread. All the mods here are hounourable and will own up if they deleted it. If they deleted it deliberately then they will have a strong reason for it.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread?

I have better things to do that find out who deleted the thread. All the mods here are hounourable and will own up if they deleted it. If they deleted it deliberately then they will have a strong reason for it.
ok then u will owe me an apoligy if u find out thread was deleted for BS reasons?

I have better things to do that find out who deleted the thread. All the mods here are hounourable and will own up if they deleted it. If they deleted it deliberately then they will have a strong reason for it.
ok then u will owe me an apoligy if u find out thread was deleted for BS reasons?
You will never get an apology from me that's for sure.

No he doesnt. This is not a paid service. We do the best we can ... and as I said If you dont TRUST ME you should NOT post here . And I trust Ravi and other mods. So whats your choice Blade ? And what is stopping you from posting that link again ?
spoken like anil:)

ravi, so even if u are proven wrong(if it is), u wont apologize. my my wat ego ravi, who the f*k are u to tell me i don't deserve fre e speech? i am a us citizen. i am guranteed free speech thanx to bill of rights
BTW don't misuse the freedom of speech here and go abusing. Firstly you are too naive as to how much stats we log on this website for your username. If you think you can act stupid and get away you must be dreaming. You are a US Citizen and you can harp as much as you like? Is that how it works? I'm not threatning you but don't push us too far. One bad move by you can end you up somewhere you cannot imagine. Only because of couple of guys on the mod list you are still able to post here and survive. I'm not talking just about this Message board but your abuses can have far reaching impacts and your claiming of US Citizenship at every step can end you up in a mess. Again I'm telling you try us for some silly reason and you will end up a loser.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Go ahead say again you are a US Citizen and go around abusing. You will then see the repercussions. In fact I don't want you to be banned. There will be plenty from you and that will be absolutely brilliant.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Honestly theguyinallblue it won't do any damage to this message board. Believe me you will get all kinds of people here and today was just another day in the office. I was thinking he was referring to some thread today but he was referring to some thread that was created a week ago and got us all thinking what thread was it. No wonder none of us had any idea what thread he was referring to.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? Ravi has worked day and night to get this place up and running. Blade has come here with the specific agenda of stirring up a hornet's nest. I know with whom my allegiance lies. Blade, rest assured, if you cannot post with respect for others, I'll ban your sorry arse, forum policy or not. Now behave yourself, show some self respect, and enjoy posting. Note that Dada, whose thread was deleted by one of us in error, has already accepted it, and moved on like the excellent sport that he is.

Re: BTW, which mod deleted that dada_rock's thread? why dignify such threads by posting on them... Every mb needs some degree of moderation...of course it has to be fair and within limits....otherwise the moment people with disruptive minds come to knowabout this MB, they will all be flocking here to pull down this fine mb....... Soon we will have swarms from PP to spoil this forum.....waisay unki zaroorat bhi nahi as we have a resident poster quite capable of doing it on his own.... Mods i have a suggestion.... Make a rule that such " why this and that " threads should not be allowed ... We have a PM facility here and people who have objections to their threads being deleted can inquire using this facility....just a humble suggestion ...