No Pakistanis in IPL III 2010 - All related News/Views/Opinions

patriot

Our neighbours are always on look for issues to demonize us . Perhaps one of the strongest forces of national integration in pakistan must be hatred towards India.
This has gotta be the funniest quote in the history of ICF :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

And i just heard their Hockey Team might not visit India for World Cup. I really really hope they do that. That would be the end of all farcial realtionships between the the two nations. All this talks about peace, aman-ki-asha etc etc are just lies and damn lies. We don't need to live in a surreal world. Get real. I seriously hope there is no interaction between the two. It is sickening. Just leave us alone and let us live our lives and you live your god damned lives on the other side of the border. Just don't bother us.

Pakistan is easily head and shoulder ahead of every other team in T20 format, so not much of their loss. Only thing they will be missing is the only thing what all foreign players will be playing for and care for and that is all-mighty $$$. It's actually IPL's loss for not playing the best in the business. Politics should never have any say in sports. I am personally happy for all non-political reasons like injury free and fresh players before T20 WC.

Something similar I had mentioned as my reasons. It was not because Govt or IPL wanted to insult the Paki Players, but because there was not guarantee for them.
if there was no guarantee then why were they included in the auction to begin with?

Pakistan is easily head and shoulder ahead of every other team in T20 format, so not much of their loss. Only thing they will be missing is the only thing what all foreign players will be playing for and care for and that is all-mighty $$$. It's actually IPL's loss for not playing the best in the business. Politics should never have any say in sports. I am personally happy for all non-political reasons like injury free and fresh players before T20 WC.
we can do with that - hope the greedy attitude is corrected next time! And please ask Sohail Tanveer not to mix politics with sports and do his hw before opening his useless mouth.

Well' date=' they also wanted a million $ contract? Why not fulfill that wish also?[/quote'] who dosent want one? prove 100% availability and they would have prob gotten one.. too bad, quit crying and watch big bash. btw ipl aint here to grant all your wishes :finger:

one bad side note for us is that we have given in to domestic thugs like the Shiv Sena. This would only encourage them to make similar such threats going forward and even keeping up with some of them knowing that people are really scared of them. regarding the IPL snub of Pak players due to visa issues, it would have been much much better if the IPL followed a more standardized approach regarding availability for all players. IPL should check a player's availability including visas, other commitments etc and based on that decide whether to put them up for auction or not. once they are in the auction, they should be considered strictly based on cricketing merits and team needs.

^ No. They will say- "We are LEGALLY OBLIGATED and forced to send our team, against our will. If this wouldn't have been an international event, we wouldn't send our bwaais". This is the quote by their sport's minister when queried about their participation in the Hockey World Cup. And ditto will be the comment during Cricket World Cup 2011

Pakistan is easily head and shoulder ahead of every other team in T20 format' date=' so [b']not much of their loss.
Okay. Then answer a simple question. Why the heck are throwing your toys out of the pram and what are your players crying about? Why doesn't gud ole Javed :poink: & :bumsmack: your players and tell them :yousuck: ? Oh and btw, how can you refuse something you aren't even offered? :hehe: