Mumbai Indians

As Don S posted, Sathish is my eldest bro's friend. From what I have heard of him, he is a very down to earth guy who keeps things to himself. Infact my cricket coach(@school) used to tell a lot of stories about him. A couple of guys from my hometown were touted to make it big - Sathish along with one Haroon Badsha(those who played @ corporate level in TN circles wud know this WK-batsman) .Unfortunately Badsha faded away but Sathish went on to represent TN and Assam in the Ranjis. It will be nice to see him do well...playing alongside GOD must be a wow feeling for him.
Is he a spinner or military pace bowler ?

are they still calling themselves mumbai "INDIANS" ????
No Thackeray Saab has said it has to be changed to mumbai moongfalikars and no northindians aussies pakistanis etc allowed 100% reservation for marathis in the mumbhai team.
Iss baar aise hilayenge hum' date=' ke we will glaze the other teams like a donut :alienbooty:[/quote'] Filhaal to tumlog hi poore hile huye ho.......

No Thackeray Saab has said it has to be changed to mumbai moongfalikars and no northindians aussies pakistanis etc allowed 100% reservation for marathis in the mumbhai team. Filhaal to tumlog hi poore hile huye ho.......
This is the best you got. :hysterical::hysterical: btw no one gives a F*** about those morons, so you can go on and on about him. [KGayR Bashing Mode] Atleast we have 11 hetro's in the Team. Btw sunny did you hear about the appointment of KGayR's fitness trainer? Profile [/KGayR Bashing Mode] :--D

This is the best you got. :hysterical::hysterical: btw no one gives a F*** about those morons, so you can go on and on about him. [KGayR Bashing Mode] Atleast we have 11 hetro's in the Team. Btw sunny did you hear about the appointment of KGayR's fitness trainer? Profile [/KGayR Bashing Mode] :--D
is he (or she ) bobby darling...?

i think :mi: main Strategy wud be not to allow any matches to be played here in Mumbai.. so that both the team wud get equal points... this wud improve there chances to move further.. They have even appointed Thakurey as an additional staff