• Kings XI Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • Royal Challengers Bangalore
    • Dalukhadia United
    • The Boston Red Sox

Huh? What did I miss?
Mari it happened well before you joined here..Zubin was pissed off the way Dhoni handled CSK...Joginder was undeservingly given plenty of chances and Badrinath, the local boy was sidelined from the team set up regularly! ps: stil I think he's joking by showing alliance towards RR and BRC..once the IPL gets rolling expect him to cheer for :csk:

Mari it happened well before you joined here..Zubin was pissed off the way Dhoni handled CSK...Joginder was undeservingly given plenty of chances and Badrinath, the local boy was sidelined from the team set up regularly! ps: stil I think he's joking by showing alliance towards RR and BRC..once the IPL gets rolling expect him to cheer for :csk:
Thanx for clearing that up honey!

Although I am in the same boat and think that Dhonis team selection is bizarre for CSK, he handles the Indian team selection in the same manner. Selecting KKD over a proper batsmen, keep nohit wonders in the team after repeated failures, selecting 5 bowlers but using part timers for full spells etc. But its not gonna stop me from supporting my home team.

Although I am in the same boat and think that Dhonis team selection is bizarre for CSK, he handles the Indian team selection in the same manner. Selecting KKD over a proper batsmen, keep nohit wonders in the team after repeated failures, selecting 5 bowlers but using part timers for full spells etc. But its not gonna stop me from supporting my home team.
That's the spirit!