An idea for IPL III

gaurav92

An idea for IPL III  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care as long as gaurav92 makes zilch out of this

An idea that is coming to my mind is Can we have a joint Super Selector for a particular team.Meaning, can we have 8 groups headed by a particulare ICF user who is captaining their respective side like Rajiv :mi: Ludhi :kxip: desi :dd: and others to follow of eight teams. They will select some ICfers in their team through auction of ICF$ each user having base price as decided by Rajiv and the mods. Then these users will form teams and then the SS will run.The team with the maximum points by their users will win and they will get some prize money. This is a new idea for IPL III Super selector.I have made this innovation just to create an artificial environment of auctioning and all.Can this be done.Is this idea practically possible? Well Rajiv sir and EMC, its upto you now to decide. Hope we have this :pray: :icflove: All suggestions for improvement are welcomed.

hahaha I am SS ka baap and I play for MI - so you guys are in for a spanking do u accept ur loss now or do u want to see the carnage first? oh I accept the challenge, bring it on rajiv, blue brigade, koksmayu, sachinism and Online in 1 team....forget the rest

:woot: I dont get the game, but if it means I need to pick players, then here it is, Resident Players: Online, Sachinism, bebo, gaurav92 Overseas :hehe: Players: bobbydhillon, karteekmvs, tapioca Would have put in dinakkar, but I guess he would be too pricey. :--D Hand me over the Prize Money Already! :D