An idea for IPL III

gaurav92

An idea for IPL III  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care as long as gaurav92 makes zilch out of this

:woot: I dont get the game, but if it means I need to pick players, then here it is, Resident Players: Online, Sachinism, bebo, gaurav92 Overseas :hehe: Players: bobbydhillon, karteekmvs, tapioca Would have put in dinakkar, but I guess he would be too pricey. :--D Hand me over the Prize Money Already! :D
Its a very easy game.See : There will be eight teams, captained by one person.Say you for :mi: You will auction users with some base price fixed by Rajiv and mods.Then you will form your team of a number of users who are willing to get auctioned, Suppose there are 56 people each team will get 7.The number of members will be a multiple of eight, if not it will be reduced to a nearest multiple number.Say if its 60, it will be reduced to 56, by mutual consent of all captains users whom you dont want to take. These players will remain unsold. The SS will run as it normally runs but the total points of all the users will be added in every team.Say if MI has 7 members along with the captain, All the points scored by them will be added. Suppose BB has 1200 I has 1100 and so on.All the eighth persons(captain + users)_ will be added and the team with maximum points wins the SS. In this, even if one player wins the SS can end up on the losing side if his team doesnt do well. Now did you get the idea?

I would back DC for this contest.I will decide myself where to go or will the captains decide about where i will go?Please clear this first
clear this first.did Shahid Afridi decide which team want to play for or the franchisees decided they wont pick him? u'll get the answer:winky:

Couple of questions - Lets say I get auctioned and someone picks me in his team for a price, lets say 5 million. Do I get that 5 million for playing for his team? At the end of the tournament, lets say I finish 5th and earn, 20 mils... Do I have to share it with my captain and other team members?
Your Answer is : Yes if you get selected you will be paid 5 Million by EMC. And if you win the SS at 5th place.Your Payment will be yours, no sharing on that one.But the total points that you have earned will be added to your teams tally.The captain of your team will get some prize money if your team wins.And its upto him wheher he wants to share it or not along with his team :winky: I hope all your doubts are cleared now.Any more doubts/suggestions are welcomed :icflove:

Your Answer is : Yes if you get selected you will be paid 5 Million by EMC. And if you win the SS at 5th place.Your Payment will be yours, no sharing on that one.But the total points that you have earned will be added to your teams tally.The captain of your team will get some prize money if your team wins.And its upto him wheher he wants to share it or not along with his team :winky: I hope all your doubts are cleared now.Any more doubts/suggestions are welcomed :icflove:
But this is totally in favor of cappo. He just picks a team but could end up winning more than his fellow team mates?:headshake: Ideally, the player should get paid by the cappo and NOT the goddarn EMC. The cappo runs the risk of selecting his team hence gets paid more than his team mates. The player on the other hand gets paid 5M or watever no matter how poorly he does. one more suggestion, you may remove the cap of 5M dollars as well. It is not fair to compensate Dina anna, a good player and Don S(sux at SS) equally:grin:Instead you can have a free market and let the captain negotiate with his players, unlike IPL there will be no cap on the overall sum too and everything happens within closed doors.

I like this idea.. gaurav finally u came up with a good one.. :hatsoff:
Thanks Zubin.Actually i always gave terrific ideas, the fact is that only this one reached your taste buds :winky:
I want all my players for under a Mil' date=' Gaurav you will be the Free Tranfer, after all I am representing a team owned by a Gujew.[/quote'] :hysterical:.Well done Shano, but to remind you, that Gujju holds the second most costly team in IPL, so keep the base price accordingly :dance:

No one selected you so you remained unsold like Pakis <----:hehe: j/k. Actually Desi_Cartman will take you in your team, if he is a captain B->
My record speaks for itself..if no one can AFFORD me, I m going all out on my own:eyedance: PS: JFYI I iz in talks with two reputed members of SS