Worst scenes from movies

ViruRulez

And now an old Govinda song for the worst choreography of any song :hysterical: f5Pjo0WjBcs
omg :hysterical: low budget film...must have told govinda to go with the flow:hysterical: horrible green screening too... but i bet during that time, ppl must have thought it was the coolest shyt they ever seen :--D

I cant find the video but its the scene where SRK tells farida Jalal about how much he loves kajol and shows what an ideal Son ( Not son in law ) he is gonna be :wall: bastard has made every married man's life difficult after that :fear: and that scene from Karan Arjun where the mum goes blind and then is on the streets shouting "mere karan Arjun ayaingay"

I cant find the video but its the scene where SRK tells farida Jalal about how much he loves kajol and shows what an ideal Son ( Not son in law ) he is gonna be :wall: bastard has made every married man's life difficult after that :fear: and that scene from Karan Arjun where the mum goes blind and then is on the streets shouting "mere karan Arjun ayaingay"
Didnt they come back? :dontknow: She promised something and delivered it.