UCLA guy tasered in the computer lab

varun

Guest dada_rocks

Re: UCLA guy tasered in the computer lab WHat the fcuk is it saudi or what. And what are these students doing watching like mute spectator . There was hardly two police personnle they could have overpowered him right therer and then in group now go put whole university in jail if u can mofos..

Re: UCLA guy tasered in the computer lab

WHat the fcuk is it saudi or what. And what are these students doing watching like mute spectator . There was hardly two police personnle they could have overpowered him right therer and then in group now go put whole university in jail if u can mofos..
really got my blood boiling.... fackers should have been mobbed... atleast in inida, they would have been...

Re: UCLA guy tasered in the computer lab friends were there. it was disgusting apparently. they do random id checks in the lab after 11pm, and this guy didn't have his and didn't leave immediately. so the CSO (campus security -- they're students) called the ucpd. he was LEAVING by the time they arrived, and they stopped him and asked him to come with him. he said "Get off me" when they grabbed his arm, and they facking tasered him to the floor (that's when the video starts). and he IS a student. and he's iranian, and with the number of vocal iranians on campus, expect this to not go away. fack the police.

Re: UCLA guy tasered in the computer lab The deadliest weapon the cops carry where I live is a pepper spray :hic: Why would cops get involved in a Uni lab? I didn't know the cops can be called to discpline students in a Uni??? :duh: