Doctor Afridi: A bite a day, reverse swing way (Only Banned for 2 T20's)

i think afridi prolly didnt knew wat he was doing i am sure he wouldnt do dat in purpose and why would he? he knos the rule better..i m preety sure it was a temporay memory loss or just the pressure of the game made him do something weird...
"I shouldn't have done it. It just happened. I was trying to help my bowlers and win a match, one match," he told Geo TV, a Pakistan-based news channel. "There is no team in the world that doesn't tamper with the ball. My methods were wrong. I am embarrassed, I shouldn't have done it. I just wanted to win us a game but this was the wrong way to do it." Are you like ****ing retarded or something?
"I shouldn't have done it. It just happened. I was trying to help my bowlers and win a match, one match," he told Geo TV, a Pakistan-based news channel. "There is no team in the world that doesn't tamper with the ball. My methods were wrong. I am embarrassed, I shouldn't have done it. I just wanted to win us a game but this was the wrong way to do it." Are you like ****ing retarded or something?
Whom is he trying to fool? It just happened? WTF. He did it twice and both the times the look on his bowler's face says it all. It was a well hatched plan with the thinking that by letting someone stand ahead of him, he could murder someone and the cameras wont catch it!! ICC and PCB should ban him for at least 6 months if not more.
"I shouldn't have done it. It just happened. I was trying to help my bowlers and win a match, one match," he told Geo TV, a Pakistan-based news channel. "There is no team in the world that doesn't tamper with the ball. My methods were wrong. I am embarrassed, I shouldn't have done it. I just wanted to win us a game but this was the wrong way to do it."
Hmm, that is so revealing. If a guy is actually trying to provide moral justification to an act of of blatant cheating, what does it tell us? If he's perfectly comfortable doing what he did, just because in his mind he thinks other teams too indulge in such acts, whats the probability that Afridi routinely indulges in such acts to 'level the playing field'. This time the sheer stupidity of his act made sure he got caught got, but who knows what else is he up to? This isnt just an isolated incident to be casually brushed under the carpet. It points to an obvious culture of scrupulousness that is prevalent in the Pakistani team. With the way things look at the moment. I wont be surprised if their team-meeting are rife with this 'no-holds-barred-do-whatever-it-takes' attitude. These guys are simply AWFUL and a bleeding shame to their fans and the whole nation of Pakistan.

I expect more such incidents out of desperation if Afridi is persisted as captain. His IQ is below 50. He never knows what it is to learn from experience. 14 years he still plays the same stupid slogs, bowls same stupid chucks whenever necessary. He will continue to cheat. He is not going to change.

But what a tool this idiot is.. He committed his first blunder by what he did on the cricket field. But he duly went on to make things harder for him by being an obliging defendant. The retard could have at least vehemently protested innocence (whether anybody would have brought it is an entirely completely different matter). Come to think, what he did was bizzare that at least, a case could have been made that even though he did take a nice solid bite of the ball, it wasnt with the intent of tampering it, but maybe with an intention of applying saliva on it for shining of the ball. The guy just gave himself two knockout in the space of 2 hours. What a retard!

I hope the 2 match is not the end of it. If it indeed is and he goes on to be come the Pakistani captain' date=' it will be very shameful. There will be atleast one camera permanently focussed on Afretard this summer in England.[/quote'] Majoirty of the pak fans believe he is the "sharpest" captain available. :hysterical: That is after this ball biting incident. Oh the irony. This guy is an impulsive idiot. Any time someone hits a six off his bowling next ball will be straight chucking. He still thinks it is street cricket.

I dont effin get it, how he heck can this be just a two T20 match ban? MS Dhoni was banned for TWO effin ODIs because he fell short of bowling 3 or 4 overs within the allotted time in the home series against Lanka. Gautam Gambhir was banned for a bloody test match because he barged into Shane Watson, even though he had no previous history of altercation on a cricket field. But the retard just tried to a fix the result of a game (thats essence of ball tampering isnt it, when you deliberately trying to change the playing conditions) and this isnt the first time he has done this. Who can forget the impromptu exhibition of his ballet skills in 2005? And for all this, he gets docked just 2 silly T20s? That is insanity, unless of course this is some sort of interim judgment pending further review. Whichever ICC official who drew up these rules needs to get his head examined.

I dont effin get it, how he heck can this be just a two T20 match ban? MS Dhoni was banned for TWO effin ODIs because he fell short of bowling 3 or 4 overs within the allotted time in the home series against Lanka. Gautam Gambhir was banned for a bloody test match because he barged into Shane Watson, even though he had no previous history of altercation on a cricket field. But the retard just tried to a fix the result of a game (thats essence of ball tampering isnt it, when you deliberately trying to change the playing conditions) and this isnt the first time he has done this. Who can forget the impromptu exhibition of his ballet skills in 2005? And for all this, he gets docked just 2 silly T20s? That is insanity, unless of course this is some sort of interim judgment pending further review. Whichever ICC official who drew up these rules needs to get his head examined.
The punishment is either 1 test, two ODIs or two T20s. Since Pak will be playing T20s next he was banned from thiose
The punishment is either 1 test' date=' two ODIs or two T20s. Since Pak will be playing T20s next he was banned from thiose[/quote'] Lol, I am amazed at ICC's rules. So essentially what they're saying is the penalty for a fielding captain who fails to bowl his quota of overs within the stipulated time and the punishment for a guy who, along with a previous record of a similar offence, just tried to fix the result of a game by indulging in an illegal attempt to alter the playing conditions, is the same? Wtf...