Crazy things you've done and can share here.........

The Outsider

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... I once rode a scooter on a crowded Lucknow platform, because I was late trying to catch a train. (The scooter was going in the parcel van). Stopped by a station official and given a thorough dressing down, with threat of police action. Saved by eating humble pie.

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... I've done some pretty crazy sh*t, but most aren't suitable for posting. Here is once incident which is though; Many years ago, when i was 16, I once stole 5 goldfish out of a pet-store with a friend of mine (DON'T ask me why !!). I was holding a glass of water and he was distracting the owner as i stuck my other arm into the tank and tried to grab the slippery little f*ckers. Pulled 4 of 'em out and chucked 'em into the glass, no problem. The fifth one was a little b*tch though, squirmed and wiggled around before i could get a hand to it. I lifted it out of the tank and it flew right through my fingers and landed on the floor. The owner looked past my friend and saw me kneeling down. "Hey, what do you think you're doing ??!?!". I pretended like i was having a sip of my "drink" and told him that i nearly dropped my glass. Just when he was eyeing me suspiciously, my friend ran across the room, scooped up the little goldfish and pocketed it. I followed him straight out the door and we sprinted back through the alley and towards the next block, not pausing to look behind us for almost 10 mins. All 5 of 'em survived, grew up healthy and i eventually ripped off some family by selling them the fish for $40 or something, can't remember. Good times.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... Oke guys no judgement be passed. IN 12th standard I used to carry a katta (hand made one shot pistol), was part of a awaragardi group. Well one fine day got caught by city inspector who didn't book me formally after coming to know about my family background but he did call my parents and gave them details. Needless to say that was the end of my experiment with shady world of goondagardi. Stop rolling ur eyeballs guys. I can't stand those prying eyes.

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here.........

IN 12th standard I used to carry a katta (hand made one shot pistol), was part of a awaragardi group.
Perhaps you are a Bihari then DR. Not that other state young guns dont carry gun, pun intentional, but only in Bihar are they generically refer to as kattas. Myself been there done that, finest bombastic experience been making well bombs. Wildest thing done. Amongst other things, faught with Commies during a Bengal bandh(our train was passing through West Bengal, Adra to be specific), after a heavy "rock" show between us and the commies the local police booked a few of us. Overnight pairavee was done and we finally escaped after one of the local Bihari bhaiya calmly walked in the Railway Police Office and tore away the FIR. One of the most dear experience to me though is the time when I spent a fortune, travelled seven seas to meet someone close to me. One of those moments that remains with you. As the song goes Un aankhon ka hasna bhi kya Jin aankhon mein paani na ho Woh jawaani jawaani nahin Jiski koi kahani na ho...

Guest dada_rocks

IN 12th standard I used to carry a katta (hand made one shot pistol), was part of a awaragardi group.
Perhaps you are a Bihari then DR. Not that other state young guns dont carry gun, pun intentional, but only in Bihar are they generically refer to as kattas. Myself been there done that, finest bombastic experience been making well bombs. Wildest thing done. Amongst other things, faught with Commies during a Bengal bandh(our train was passing through West Bengal, Adra to be specific), after a heavy "rock" show between us and the commies the local police booked a few of us. Overnight pairavee was done and we finally escaped after one of the local Bihari bhaiya calmly walked in the Railway Police Office and tore away the FIR. One of the most dear experience to me though is the time when I spent a fortune, travelled seven seas to meet someone close to me. One of those moments that remains with you. As the song goes Un aankhon ka hasna bhi kya Jin aankhon mein paani na ho Woh jawaani jawaani nahin Jiski koi kahani na ho...
Sare se panv tak 500% Bihari. SO barkhurdaar u even know how to make bombs. In my group the bomb-maker pursued his goondagardi career and these days is MLA :-) Aur aashiq bhi ho aap high level ke . :hail::hail:

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... Done quite a few...Here's few I sang a film song....I can hear you...What is crazy in that?...Song was good one and singer was ok....only one problem...It was in middle of the "Operation Research" lecture and the guy who was taking the class was head of the deparment who had monster power to screw Internals marks....Our HOD politely enquired who sang the song.....Though I know that he knew it...but kept silent....He cancelled the lecture and vowed not to return until the person comes forward and apologize......Needless to say I didnt apologize and he didn't take class for another 3-4 days!!!....Then he always started his lecture in my entire masters by asking me "how are you singer"? and I pretended with a "what are you talking about" expression My college was in front of train station and it was open platform...I was good in catching running trains and enjoyed the kick out of it...I was walking towards the station from college and saw the electric train leaving.....I approached the platform and the train almost left the station... I didn't had enough space to run few steps, gather momentum and catch the train....hardly had 3-4 steps before the platform ends and atmost can catch the last compartment as the train gathered significant speed....Took couple of steps and boarded the train....My slippers fell off and had a erratic landing...of course the landing was inside the train and not outside!!....Got a good lecture until next station from the passengers in that compartment....Well, wat they know, I got off from the running train in the next station and could hear the murmurs cursing me

Guest dada_rocks

wow @ DR. Never heard of a goonda IIT-ian before.
Pass kar hi diya judgement aapne. I never was a goonda per se just passing fad, experimenting with stuff easily available.:-)

Guest dada_rocks

got beaten and put into Jail for about 30 minutes along with a friend for snapping photos of historical monuments ... thos stoopid ASI rules ... The pandu hawaldar who put us in .. later was shitting bricks when some appropriate phone calls were made .... heheheeee :lol: In the USA ... have driven @ 120 MPH on taconic Pkwy for about an hour ... in a 87 Mitsubishi Galant .. its speedometer limit was at 120 ... that was quite a experience .... :eek:
SO Boss jail ke khabar sunao how does it feel. So many convicts we have here :-)

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... DR, you went to IIT? Crazy things I've done: Drank half a litre of kerosene when I was 3.Taken to hospital. Doctor said it was a near escape. Head grazed the sharp edge of a table when I fell down leading to my left ear nearing being sliced off when I was 4. Went to the doctor who stitched it up. Was pretending to be superman when I smashed a window pane whilst trying to impress two girls when I was 9. Smashed the pane but a shard at the bottom sliced my wrist open. My white kurta went red as I was rushed to the hospital. Doctor said one more cm and my arm would have been rendered useless forever. Rang the police in Imphal, Manipur just for kicks when I was 16 and pretended to be some mafia guy and threatened them. Was staying at a guest house then. Within 15 minutes, I heard the sound of sirens and I nearly wet myself. Ran outside on the pretext of going to play and came back after 3 hours. Was told by reception that police searched for some criminal but were misinformed. Ordered by my uncle to changed a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere(near Jhumri Talaiya,Bihar) next to Bandar Chooha mines at 11 at night when I was 18. That region was known to be infested by dacoits. I nearly shat my pants as I changed the tyre as quickly as I could, while my uncle sat inside, doors locked with a pistol.

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... When i was hardly two years old, our family was travelling in a cab & the back door was hardly closed. I clicked the door open when the car was running, causing me & my grandma to fall on the road. Fortunately there was no oncoming traffic. My mom & my grandma considered that a bad omen & aborted the trip.

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... :lol: @ Bumper I tried to build a movie projector when I was about 6-7 years old and then cut a 220 Volts live wire with a metal scissors. The result :thunder: My hands were pretty much fried and I was flying for couple of seconds. I ended up thrown from Kitchen straight into Dining. I think I must have been there lying unconscious for 5-10 minutes I guess. I woke up to realise my stupidity and let me Mum know about the mischief.

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... Hmm, jumped off an airplane at 15000 ft. Had a parachute attached though :lol: Slept while driving on the freeway at 80mph, and ended up rolling 3-4 times in the ditch. Escaped without injuries *touch wood* Was checking out a hot chic ( i was barely 13 then ! ) while fielding at silly point. Got 2 of my teeth broken.

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... lol, no yaar, it was 4 am and I was in miami driving down to the airport after celebrating the new year's there with friends. Luckily it was a rental car and I had full insurance

Re: Crazy things you've done and can share here......... Myself and my friend had driven in opposite direction in ONE-WAY where multiple outlets from highway joined to one........We just arrived to States a week b4 and ended up taking a trip NY city from Boston. That was one crazy 100 feet drive and still cant forget the honks