Another Pat Robertson classic

varun

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Another Pat Robertson classic

Looks like the site is being bombarded. Maybe later. Basically he says that non-christians worship demons' date=' and not gods.[/quote'] So many do but this is fringe loony brigade and I don't mind them as long as they keep this to mere rhetoric and don't go to advocate since they worship demons killing them is halal. As long as they don't go on banning me saying no they are the demon. As long as they don't go on forcibly converting me to their belief system. Islamists do all what robertson does and many more to the etent that they start controlling what god's picture I have in myhouse (saudi) to throttlign my voice of reson in suport of my belief (more or less every muslim country). As long as white house doesn't bring legislation where u can't preach ur own BS on public TV I am game. Forget USA on the eve of benny hin's congregation an year or so back they were distributing pamphlet saying wprshiping hindu gods is like prostitution. As long as I am free to counter back with gutso I have no problem.Game on. Problme with islamist is they are free to trumpet BS in muslim majority states but god forbid u do the same blashphemy law makes sure u are checked there and then.

Yeah' date=' he explicitly states Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva along with Allah and Budha which I found peculiar.[/quote'] Doesn't surprise me at all, most of these guys have no clue about Hinduism or Buddhism among so many other things.

Guest dada_rocks

Yeah' date=' he explicitly states Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva along with Allah and Budha which I found peculiar.[/quote'] Doesn't surprise me at all, most of these guys have no clue about Hinduism or Buddhism among so many other things.
Once a jehova's witness guy came knocking at my door I invited him in and screwed up his brain for half an hour. He wanted to leave but I kept insisting on further debate. Invited him to continue our debate some other day am yet to hear from that punk.

Once a jehova's witness guy came knocking at my door I invited him in and screwed up his brain for half an hour. He wanted to leave but I kept insisting on further debate. Invited him to continue our debate some other day am yet to hear from that punk.
i had a similar episode when i was single around 4 yrs bak, DR.... i had gone to a bar with a friend and for some reason, a total stranger and me went into a discussion/debate between christianity and hinduism.... this was 9 in the night.... the bar closed at 12... invited him home, mixed drinks for him and it continued till 3 in the morning before he chickened out saying, he had to go to work, the next day....