Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
A lot of people around the world feel threatened by Islam - not in the physical sense ( terrorism etc ) but due to its emphasis on overt displays of closeness with ALLAH ( e.g use of Inshallah in words etc ) To me when I read a non Muslim talking about how Muslims mix religion and day to day life ( or sports ) - I see insecurity in their own beliefs !
SO ask this question to yourself why was not this sort of revulsion seen before it's not like use of religioous phraseology is new fad. And then when u are at it also ask following question in the backdrop of your theory Why provision of no preaching of other religion being allowed in Shariah states. Before u deny this fact watch the confirmation from horse's (Dr Zaakir Hussain) mouth . http://youtube.com/watch?v=BwCn-IT_zZA Now ask that question again: Is this threat of other religion or insecurity in your own islamic belief. This is not just an antiquated rule but the fact is no muslim majority state as of today allows preaching of any other religion on public TV. :-). So is not this classic case of insecurity? PS: The sidekicks u have on other board might lap up any drivel u might spout but not here pal. u wil have to at least attempt to be logical if want to be taken seriously.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp

Yeah we're insecure. That's why we don't need to start and/or have 2/3 words with allah in every sentence :roll:
Nobody objects him there since he is mod and in usual pakistani tradition he does what usually pakistani head of states do with voice of reasonable opposition. So I thought once in a while I will show him his real face. Char friendly wah-wah karane walon ke bich Ghalib banan bada aasan hai, chahe asli aukat akabar allahabi wali bhi na ho.

Guest dada_rocks

And how do you know you are close to Allah just because you say the name hundred times.
I will give them benefit of doubt on every count just want them to apply whatever theory they propound consistently in every case, cherry-picking not allowed.

Guest dada_rocks

Excellent DR.... u laid tht smack between the eyes...
He comes here temoprarily wears some different garb mouiths off whatever he feels without any reason or rhyme, so thought time to show him his real side.

Guest dada_rocks

^ unless you are banned :wink:
Okay, thats a different story then. :lol:
Come on man you really thought I would be allowed to post on that board. :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

heheheeeeee .... Lekin dada u may want to lay down some rules for this debate ... else you will be looking at a maha beating around the bush ..
That's the problem. Basic knowledge of following logically fallicy in debates would also help streamline the discussion otherwise so many times it just meanders around without serving any purpose.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc, Red herring, Petitio principii, Non Sequitur ,Straw man,, ad hominem, and Tu quoque.

A lot of people around the world feel threatened by Islam - not in the physical sense ( terrorism etc ) but due to its emphasis on overt displays of closeness with ALLAH ( e.g use of Inshallah in words etc ) To me when I read a non Muslim talking about how Muslims mix religion and day to day life ( or sports ) - I see insecurity in their own beliefs !
SO ask this question to yourself why was not this sort of revulsion seen before it's not like use of religioous phraseology is new fad. And then when u are at it also ask following question in the backdrop of your theory Why provision of no preaching of other religion being allowed in Shariah states. Before u deny this fact watch the confirmation from horse's (Dr Zaakir Hussain) mouth . http://youtube.com/watch?v=BwCn-IT_zZA Now ask that question again: Is this threat of other religion or insecurity in your own islamic belief. This is not just an antiquated rule but the fact is no muslim majority state as of today allows preaching of any other religion on public TV. :-). So is not this classic case of insecurity? PS: The sidekicks u have on other board might lap up any drivel u might spout but not here pal. u wil have to at least attempt to be logical if want to be taken seriously.
Oh dear !! Didnt see this thread before. So I ask myself ... the fact that some members here read PP and then discuss it on their own forum - is that also a sign of insecurity ? As for my question on PP - its a question and if you had "bothered" reading some of the replies to this and followed ( undoubtedly you do as that seems to be your past time ) some of the other threads during Ramadan, you would have gathered that there are many opinions among Muslims. Some of them may even interest you ( vis-a-vis hold of Mullahs etc ) As far as Wah wah on my threads, well what can I say Bhai - I am liked by all...

As far as Wah wah on my threads, well what can I say Bhai - I am liked by all...
I think 90% of the posters would vouch for that. How about some TSN stuff here? Which reminds me you've gone pretty dheela dhaala with TSN on PP as well. Lets have a TSN on Tendulkar

As far as Wah wah on my threads, well what can I say Bhai - I am liked by all...
I think 90% of the posters would vouch for that. How about some TSN stuff here? Which reminds me you've gone pretty dheela dhaala with TSN on PP as well. Lets have a TSN on Tendulkar
Bhai - abhi bachon ko University bhee bhejna hai !! If my boss, who is an avid Indian fan finds out that I wrote something about SRT - he will have my guts for garters !! TSN is a little dheela nowadays as I have run out of people to make fun of - I mean Shoaib, Bari, Inzi etc - so much has been said about them. I suppose Hair remains fair game ( did you listen to the Hair Audio Interview ? )

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp I would love to make a TSN out of the interview where Inzi said "When I blocking with bat then izzz also out when I letting hit stumps then also out. I not understanding" Would have done it if I had a tenth of the humour which guys like you and bumper have floating around.

TSN is a little dheela nowadays as I have run out of people to make fun of - I mean Shoaib' date=' Bari, Inzi etc - so much has been said about them.[/quote'] I demand equal opportunity TSN-ing! You've gone after Shoaib, Bari, Inzy and Sami enough**, but what about the others? Raina, Chappell, Watson, Trescothick, Graeme Smith, Hair, Malcolm Speed, etc... so many others to go after. Don't let us down! **This last statement is not entirely true. One can never knock Sami enough. Please keep up the good work in hounding him.

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp That UTube posted in the first post video smacks of arrogance, bad education and terrible agenda to rake other religions. If these are preachers of a religion then you can very well know the products they are going to produce. If somone on a public TV can come across like this wonder what they will go around preaching in real life??? It is one of the dumbest statement I've ever heard "Islam is a true religion. When their religion is wrong how can we allow in muslim countries?" Thanks to people such as this the religion is now under the microscope in daily life. I think the people following this religion should wake up and boot people such as these from holding responsible religious positions.

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp Man this is terrible, just saw the other video that says people can convert to Islam but anyone coverting from Islam to other religions carry a death penalty :eek: That is something unbelievable. More and more we see such claims in the religion I start to sympathize for the ones that are following this religion :shrug: World will be a better place when everyone just sticks to common sense and follow a religion called "humanity". These religions must be shafted right away and should be locked away for ever stopping the future generations from following it IMO. Someone in the video in the end has posed right questions such as "Will they appreciate killing of converts to islam at the hands of their non-muslims countrymen by giving the lame excuse of treason as well?"

Guest dada_rocks

Oh dear !! Didnt see this thread before. So I ask myself ... the fact that some members here read PP and then discuss it on their own forum - is that also a sign of insecurity ? As for my question on PP - its a question and if you had "bothered" reading some of the replies to this and followed ( undoubtedly you do as that seems to be your past time ) some of the other threads during Ramadan, you would have gathered that there are many opinions among Muslims. Some of them may even interest you ( vis-a-vis hold of Mullahs etc ) As far as Wah wah on my threads, well what can I say Bhai - I am liked by all...
U didn't answer even a single question. I won't say I am surprised. Am not intersted in any mullah or any maulana or xyz's belief I am asking u question based on ur own opinion and u take this meandering rout like apoliticain evading all of them. Regarding wah wah pal what would u know even Musharraf thinks he is liked by all but trembles with the very idea of free and fair election. SO whatever makes u feel better. Regarding insecurity viz a viz me posting here well u could not take my one snippet and again that snippet was nothing but extrapolation of ur own theory just liek thsi thrtead. All I ask from the media minions socalled scholars little consistency heck go ahead make whatever rule u want but let us see some sanctity being given to ur self-propunded theory. ANyway i will cut the chase try answering the issue raised on the basius oif ur own theory. Mind u I am not adding anything from my side just trying to hold u acountable.