Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

Been to a theatrical, musical, concerto or anything to that effect lately ? I am going to see "Deep Purple" on May 3rd, pumped, totally pumped. Don't ask who "Deep Purple" is. Also AC/DC are scheduled to play at the Adelaide Oval on March 2nd 2010, but unfortunately the tickets are all sold out.

AC/DC playing at the Adelaide Oval early next month, its a promotional tour for their new album. Some 520, 000 tickets nationwide were sold out in 3 hours if I remember correctly

I also managed a couple of really good vids in case anyone is interested
Any chance you could upload those videos to youtube or better still, to a file sharing website such as megaupload or rapidshare if they are of high quality ?

^ You are missing out on a lot of fun than. I have been to tribute concerts, concerts by visiting Indian musicians etc, albeit low key they are, but they were very enjoyable. Watching such great musicians perform live is a once in a life opportunity, don't waste it, you may never get to see them perform live again.

^ You are missing out on a lot of fun than. I have been to tribute concerts, concerts by visiting Indian musicians etc, albeit low key they are, but they were very enjoyable. Watching such great musicians perform live is a once in a life opportunity, don't waste it, you may never get to see them perform live again.
you asked about rock concerts, sree.. and thts wht my answer was about.. everything else are ok with me.. :D rock gives me a bad headache and headache makes me a very unpleasant person to be around.. so i stay off rock, unless a friend shares an "unmissable" piece.. then i listen at low volumes, which practically spoils the fun? or so they say.. lol..

you asked about rock concerts, sree.. and thts wht my answer was about.. everything else are ok with me.. :-) rock gives me a bad headache and headache makes me a very unpleasant person to be around.. so i stay off rock, unless a friend shares an "unmissable" piece.. then i listen at low volumes, which practically spoils the fun? or so they say.. lol..
When you think of rock music, what comes to your mind ? Is it the really heavy metal, grungy, head banging music ? Rock is so much more Rock music can also be very soothing, some examples I cite from memory are: 1. My Friends / Under The Bridge / Californication; Red Hot Chilli Peppers 2. Unforgiven / Nothing Else Matters; Metallica 3. November Rain; Guns 'N' Roses 4. The Sign of the Southern Cross / Iron Man / War Pigs / Snow Blind; Black Sabbath 5. Smoke on water; Deep Purple

When you think of rock music, what comes to your mind ? Is it the really heavy metal, grungy, head banging music ? Rock is so much more Rock music can also be very soothing, some examples I cite from memory are: 1. My Friends / Under The Bridge / Californication; Red Hot Chilli Peppers 2. Unforgiven / Nothing Else Matters; Metallica 3. November Rain; Guns 'N' Roses 4. The Sign of the Southern Cross / Iron Man / War Pigs / Snow Blind; Black Sabbath 5. Smoke on water; Deep Purple
the head banging kind is the ones tht my friends like. i'll check these out some time when i feel like some music.... i'm more of a person who prefers silence.. :$