Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

I've seen Iron Maiden(twice!), Motorhead, Velvet Revolver, OPETH, Arch Enemy...and few more really good ones Not to mention DREAM THEATER! I play the drums and Mike Portnoy of Dream Theater (he also plays for Liquid Tension Experiment who have most of the members from Dream Theater) is IMO one of the best in the business: tgnue2r8vlM
'DAVE LOMBARDO' of 'SLAYER' is quite good too ---- Look at how fast he is playing the drums
[ame=
- Slayer - Raining Blood & Angel of Death Ritz NY 86[/ame]

No, never been to a rock concert. I would like to go though. Now this thread brings back memories of the first proper concert I attended. Nope, it was not trance/dance music...and this might come as a surprise to you Sree, but it was Dixie Chicks - Top of the World Tour (Country Music). This is a video of the tour at that time (2003), the song makes me nostalgic. Oh I think I will be a cowboy for this year's halloween party! :winky: -----> cQ38iEU68iQ

No, never been to a rock concert. I would like to go though. Now this thread brings back memories of the first proper concert I attended. Nope, it was not trance/dance music...and this might come as a surprise to you Sree, but it was Dixie Chicks - Top of the World Tour (Country Music). This is a video of the tour at that time (2003), the song makes me nostalgic. Oh I think I will be a cowboy for this year's halloween party! :winky: -----> cQ38iEU68iQ
The Dixie Chicks --- Indeed, that does bring back memories.

nah price. Shpongle is not widely popular in mainstream music, but they (along with Hallucinogen) are the most popular in psytrance/psybient genre. I will be going to a full night trance event here by the way. Just local DJs spinning...but it should be fun. It's very rare to see a single night dedicated to just trance music, where I live.

nah price. Shpongle is not widely popular in mainstream music' date=' but they (along with Hallucinogen) are the most popular in psytrance/psybient genre. I will be going to a full night trance event here by the way. Just local DJs spinning...but it should be fun. It's very rare to see a single night dedicated to just trance music, where I live.[/quote'] me me me! :woot:

me me me! :woot:
Dude I am more envious of you going to the Burning Man Festival. I mean how cool is that. Large scale artwork, great music, crazy hippies.. well not crazy but slightly out there. :D I am sure you will get a healthy dose of psytrance there.