Have you ever been to a rock concert ?

EnterTheVoid

Dude I am more envious of you going to the Burning Man Festival. I mean how cool is that. Large scale artwork, great music, crazy hippies.. well not crazy but slightly out there. :D I am sure you will get a healthy dose of psytrance there.
Dude that is like an YEAR away :laugh:

^ Nice guitar and not much yelling. Some parts reminded me of Hotel California. I liked the other songs you are talking about too but they were not close to what you heard in my first mix. Good stuff though. :nice:
Reminiscent of Hotel California indeed, Judas Priest is more on the melodic singing style, a far cry to bands like 'SLAYER' that use heavily distorted guitars and lightening fast playing styles. Btw, METALLICA concert tonight, watch this space for concert pics :yay:

How was it? :woot: Lasers. :two_thumbs_up:
The concert was undoubtedly one of the best I have ever been to -- It was an assault on the senses with laser displays, insane pyrotechnics, very expensive production values. I am just ****ing pissed off that thrill could not be conveyed in the pictures I have taken. Put it down to my idiocy that pictures that were taken from a very expensive camera look like those taken from a mobile phone. :fml:

I saw Red Hot chilli peppers, blink 182, and iron maiden so far.. saw many many other too.. but these three where the "big rock shows".. I really love concerts in the last few years.. since people arent buying too many cds anymore shows became much much better.. the shows get better because they really want the people to come.. playing live is the most important income for most of the bands at the moment.. good for everyone how loves live music.. in the long run it will be very bad for music and artists tough..

Sree, saw the video. It was good but nothing colossal as I have seen with U2 in the past. Their 360 tour was out of this world. Has Metallica done anything like this on a huge scale? - just curious. I am assuming U2 has a bigger fan following. Gad you had fun!

Sree, saw the video. It was good but nothing colossal as I have seen with U2 in the past. Their 360 tour was out of this world. Has Metallica done anything like this on a huge scale? - just curious. I am assuming U2 has a bigger fan following. Gad you had fun!
That was NOT Metallica -- It was one of the supporting bands that played earlier to get the crowd going. By the time Metallica were due to play, my battery ran out :/ I know the pictures (put it down to my incompetence) and the videos don't do it any justice but it was the most incredible, mind blowing concert experience one could hope to attend. The laser show and the pyrotechnics were absolutely insane -- I was sitting a good 10 meters away from the main stage and I could feel the heat from the flamethrowers. By the time Metallica were on, there was not a single seat in the house, not difficult to see why: 3330966708_6086642dd9_z.jpgmetallica_resized_0040.jpgHere, check this out: [ame=
- Metallica - Fireworks Display (LIVE @ Brisbane, AU)[/ame] :woot::woot::woot::woot: