Chennai Super Kings

spectre

anti-csk common get out of the way... PP should not find a place in XI, for now! Dhoni will keep with ease :pray:
Of course I don't care about CSK, but I genuinely care for the Northie who is leading your team (because you could not find a talunted Southie to lead your team :laugh:)

Yeah, the two best teams last IPL was a fluke one for the minnows, both went on to play finals and made to look like school boys in CL
Exactly RCB at finals last time and stupid show in CL.. :whack: CSK will win champions league this time and Lions Army will go to all matches :two_thumbs_up:

and Sachin misses out playing for MI and gives his whole body a rest :giggle: and yeah, i dont care for MI
I'd be the first to jump out of joy if SRT decides to give IPL a miss, alas it won't be happening :(( At least we found a suitable cricketer to lead our franchise from our own very city, we didn't barge into a village and steal their talunt :laugh:

I'd be the first to jump out of joy if SRT decides to give IPL a miss, alas it won't be happening :(( At least we found a suitable cricketer to lead our franchise from our own very city, we didn't barge into a village and steal their talunt :laugh:
Thats the only thing u have right! not the results always languishing at the bottom and yet proud :hysterical: well, there is no icon player next time, dont be surprised if Sachin gets sold out to any other team

Thats the only thing u have right! not the results always languishing at the bottom and yet proud :hysterical: well, there is no icon player next time, dont be surprised if Sachin gets sold out to any other team
Not happening beetch :--D

this is fun' date='a westie riling up some southies:dance:[/quote'] You wait in the BRC thread, I'll be dropping by soon time :mad:

My dear Chennai sleeper kings, here's your video. 98gfZXWXQNk
aab lok... will get mesmerized to our southern taste in any field... as you guys always stray upon spiceless daal and boring alu chapathiesl :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: grow up guyz.. add spice to ur life :hysterical:

and Sachin misses out playing for MI and gives his whole body a rest :giggle: and yeah, i dont care for MI
who cares even if he is rested for ODI's :--D even if he plays or not, its not a worry, there is big basic problem in MI squad, :hysterical: :hysterical: i wont tel what it is...? try to stay atleast 7th position MI's this time :hysterical: :--D

Its very evident that the other fellows especially of b'lore and Mumbai are interested to discuss more on chennai thread... :hmmm: you know why... they get their pants wet, when they just hear Hayden, Dhoni, Raina... :hysterical: this time you will get drained out as Perera & kemp is also in :--D