Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Of course I don't care about CSK' date=' but I genuinely care for the Northie who is leading your team (because you could not find a talunted Southie to lead your team :laugh:)[/quote'] Give it a rest will ya. This is IPL, go suck on some Northie PL. I heard they are starting one in Karachi which is way North. :finger:

Of course I don't care about CSK' date=' but I genuinely care for the Northie who is leading your team (because you could not find a talunted Southie to lead your team :laugh:)[/quote'] Jharkhand is in the east of India. Know your history:yousuck:

Of course I don't care about CSK' date=' but I genuinely care for the Northie who is leading your team (because you could not find a talunted Southie to lead your team :laugh:)[/quote'] Oh.. is that why almost all northie team barring delhi have/had foreign captains... 1. Rajasthan - Warne (are they northies or westies) 2. Punjab - Sanga 3. Kolkatta - McCullum We are atleast having an Indian as captain.. by IPL 5, he'll become a pure tamilian.. He already says 'Enna rascala' with ease...

Oh.. is that why almost all northie team barring delhi have/had foreign captains... 1. Rajasthan - Warne (are they northies or westies) 2. Punjab - Sanga 3. Kolkatta - McCullum We are atleast having an Indian as captain.. by IPL 5, he'll become a pure tamilian.. He already says 'Enna rascala' with ease...
Shubh shubh bolo ! :nervous: And yesss :dd: and :csk: are the bestest :icflove:

CSK have the damn strong team this year. It may not appear that way, but if one analyzes closely, it will First IPL we had Jogi, Murali in bad form, Balaji, Fleming etc 2nd IPL, it was more or less the same case, Albie and Oram were mediocre This time, if Murali can bowl well, its going to make this team much dangerous with Hussey back, and Dhoni back to his aggressive best, and with 3 dangerous allrounders (Albie, Oram, Perera) to pick from, its looking good we also have a very fine Indian contingent this time Raina, Vijay, Badri, Tyagi, Ashwin, Ganapathy, Jakati hopefully will come good CSK should not miss out on KKD next time, he is very good T20 player Biggest plus for CSK this time being we dont need to play Jogi and Balaji

All the other CSK fans have forgotten that we have the best Young Indian batsmen like Kohli ' date=' Pandey ,wily fox Dravid and Uthappa who should enjoy Indian conditions.Add Morgan , KP , Kallis , Taylor , White and Rilee Rsouww to the mix , the batting looks Quality . Add the cool finisher and the world's best Wicket-keeper in Boucher , Good spinners like Jumbo and Roelf , we have adequete spinning options . Now if you really think Ntini is good , then how can you trash Steyn who is the best bowler in the world . Add the cunningness of PK , the 2 best domestic bowlers at the moment in Mithun and Vinay not to forget the all-round option in Kallis and DuPreez , I do not think why we should we consider inferior . We have 2 of our own city legends , how many does CSK Have?[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: Madraas can suck it :finger:

Quote by flashpan All the other CSK fans have forgotten that we have the best Young Indian batsmen like Kohli , Pandey ,wily fox Dravid and Uthappa who should enjoy Indian conditions.Add Morgan , KP , Kallis , Taylor , White and Rilee Rsouww to the mix , the batting looks Quality . Add the cool finisher and the world's best Wicket-keeper in Boucher , Good spinners like Jumbo and Roelf , we have adequete spinning options . Now if you really think Ntini is good , then how can you trash Steyn who is the best bowler in the world . Add the cunningness of PK , the 2 best domestic bowlers at the moment in Mithun and Vinay not to forget the all-round option in Kallis and DuPreez , I do not think why we should we consider inferior . We have 2 of our own city legends , how many does CSK Have?
2 legends! yet you went to an englishman(or saffie) to captain your sorry team :hehe: and the only club to be called a test side :hysterical: tbh, BRC have got a good lineup this time, but you cant match up with the superkings CSK and DD are the best sides in both IPLs and it will stay that way, last time it was more like Kenya and Bangels playing WC finals

LOL' date=' that semi-final loss really seemed to have hurt. It's like all the water dried up. :winky:[/quote'] under which hole were the BRC fans hiding during their first IPL, and till the SF chance by generous help from other teams and runrate

Give it a rest will ya. This is IPL' date=' go suck on some Northie PL. I heard they are starting one in Karachi which is way North. :finger:[/quote'] Oh hello southie warrior :finger: :grin:

LMFAO @ the team video :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Dude, where is ur team's video...:hmmm: btw..This is just a promo video from last year. The team video was a different one....