Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Adhav: I think you can do better than asking these folks to keep the thread active Post some nice info/news here you run a good fansite, certainly you will have some sources for inside news
Oh Sure mate... i am updating each and evrey thing in our site and of course here! :icflove: These bugs are not allowing us to discuss anything :eyedance: But all is fun, & thats Cricket :love: cricket forever!

:WTF: stop with the white flags, u zooober queens :hitler: p.s. I love the IPL forum :woot:
Firstly I can't fight with southies, secondly bangloreans are my homies. :dontknow: PS :icflove::icflove:

Just when I was enjoying the lungiwaalahs fighting. Love' date=' peace and unity is overrated :hitler:[/quote'] lets go to the Queen's XI thread. Then it will be utter funz and stuffz, no love, tranquility etc over there. :D

damn it spectre. I came in to edit flemingos post and you quoted him :hitler: I could edit both ya'll posts but then fiddling with more than one southie might lead to mass revolt:nervous:

Guest DeveGowda
Just when I was enjoying the lungiwaalahs fighting. Love' date=' peace and unity is overrated :hitler:[/quote'] No need to worry..Once IPL started we will pull u r LUNGI also :hysterical:

No need to worry..Once IPL started we will pull u r LUNGI also :hysterical:
Phuck your duck man :finger: Only villagers don dhoti's and lungi's. We pooot jeeeeeeeens and teessss yawww B->