Sign in to follow this  
Texy

Kolkata Knight Riders

we will go to semis at least this time biaatches :finger: Shahrukh_biggsport.jpghoog_lee_mascot_knight_riders_ipl.jpgKolkata+Knight+Riders website: www.kkr.in squad: Coach: Dav Whatmore (AUS) Bowling coach: Wasim Akram (PAK) Overseas Players: Shane Bond (NZ) Ajantha Mendis (SL) Angelo Mathews (SL) Brad Hodge (AUS) Brenden MCcullum (NZ) Chris Gayle (WI) David Hussey (AUS) Mark Cameron (AUS) Mashrafe Mortaza (BD) Morne Van Wyk (SA) Owais Shah (ENG) Domestic Players: DADA (captain) *BENGAL :icflove: Manoj Tiwary *BENGAL Laxmi Ratan Shukla *BENGAL Ishant Sharma Debabrata Das *BENGAL Iqbal Abdullah Cheteshwar Pujara Ashok Dinda *BENGAL Ajit Agarkar Aakash Chopra Murali Karthik Wriddhiman Saha *BENGAL Yashpal Singh

we will go to semis at least this time biaatches :finger: Shahrukh_biggsport.jpghoog_lee_mascot_knight_riders_ipl.jpgKolkata+Knight+Riders website: www.kkr.in squad: Coach: Dav Whatmore (AUS) Bowling coach: Wasim Akram (PAK) Overseas Players: Shane Bond (NZ) Ajantha Mendis (SL) Angelo Mathews (SL) Brad Hodge (AUS) Brenden MCcullum (NZ) Chris Gayle (WI) David Hussey (AUS) Mark Cameron (AUS) Mashrafe Mortaza (BD) Morne Van Wyk (SA) Owais Shah (ENG) Domestic Players: DADA (captain) *BENGAL :icflove: Manoj Tiwary *BENGAL Laxmi Ratan Shukla *BENGAL Ishant Sharma Debabrata Das *BENGAL Iqbal Abdullah Cheteshwar Pujara Ashok Dinda *BENGAL Ajit Agarkar Aakash Chopra Murali Karthik Wriddhiman Saha *BENGAL Yashpal Singh
The squad is wrong IMO.

Good to see atleast this time' date=' mhr123 isnt waging a lonely battle.[/quote'] boond boond se Sagar banta hai mere dost... instead of waging a lost battle .. comeon associate urself with the winners of IPL 3... if we don't win this time .. i will start keeping muccha..:((

boond boond se Sagar banta hai mere dost... instead of waging a lost battle .. comeon associate urself with the winners of IPL 3... if we don't win this time .. i will start keeping muccha..:((
We will make the semis. But we may not start well as we'll have most of our foreign players unavailable.

From the other thread: KKR has really invested in getting better Indian players this season like getting Tiwary from Delhi and Vignesh from ICL. For any team, the Indian players have to strong to have a good season and they are heading in the right direction this season. Wasim Akram mentioned that the focus for IPL 3 was on the Indian players. I am not too sure about Bond as he usually gets spanked like Steyn in the shorter versions of the game but let's wait and see.

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.

I thought KKR was relegated to Karachi champions league after their dismal performance in ipl2 :giggle:

why is the squad wrong Andy? did I miss someone ?
U missed few players, included few left out players. Overall the squad is wrong!! Officially Squad hasnt been out yet, But i have made the squad of probables and have put it in the Other KKR thread.

get ready to get pwned like pakies................ :kkr: will make u eat ur words... abey saale Desi aur DOm .. tum log tho aayese baat kar rahee ho jese ke tum logo ke team is 5 times champ. :hysterical: Pahle apne team ko dekh phir baat kar... :finger:

beep Beep beep beep!!
Aley aley. :P
abey tujhe bhut haasi aa rahee hai ... i can prove than :kkr: has the biggest fan following..:eyedance:
i can prove than KKR SRK has the biggest fan following :two_thumbs_up:

get ready to get pwned like pakies................ :kkr: will make u eat ur words... abey saale Desi aur DOm .. tum log tho aayese baat kar rahee ho jese ke tum logo ke team is 5 times champ. :hysterical: Pahle apne team ko dekh phir baat kar... :finger:
:two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
jersey to be unveiled tmrw.
Arey check my previous post. Seriously KKR had the best outfit why the eff did they have to fiddle with that **** now ? :wall:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i love it. i love pwning KKR and the OP. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

wtf? why are they changing the jerseys? whenever I try to not hate SRK...he just gives me more reasons
Sourav Ganguly along wid KKR owner decided to have a chnge..so chill!! But if u have other reasons to hate any1 no one can stop u, go ahead !!

I have a feeling im gonna puke when I see KKR's jersey............Its PURPLE :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Watever it is/ will be Fans must accept it, coz at the end of the day wining maters not jersey.

hey comeon yar... it looks cool and decent , we said the same when Indian Jersey was changed to Dark blue... When u see them lifting the cup u will love to wear them urself....
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

NEW KKR JERSEY OgAAAAJfhx6ompY3N-aq1Lc3VmT_cdDaY4aTlkjfBT5hvthRI9UXB3Y8pPZYxs2RPb7T1a_5DPkQYKiMKX4v62ZJzXEAm1T1UHHNmnGOxdavGdkBUwHzd-Cnh2jK.jpg:dance::dance::yay:
hey it looks super coooll.... i wish i was in India to purchase one of those...:dance::dance::dance: Its a colour of winners... superchoice SRK... u made me feel proud.. :icflove:

Hello People who are spreading Wrong Infos!! Plz Edit ur post and re-write it as 'KKR fans jersey'. This isnt the Team Jersey. The team jersey will have Violet in place of Blue and Reebok is the Official Sponsor.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.