Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

After seeing their team lineup today, I have to say that they have suddenly sprung up with a team of class players Their domestic talents contains: Ganguly Ishant Murali Kartik Pujara Tiwary And those are really good 5 players out of 7 Indians .. you can add Agarkar to that and it would be 6 good players .. 3 of them are already internationals and the two newbies like Pujara and Tiwary are amongst the top domestic players Their international lineup seems even stronger: Gayle McCullum Bond Angelo Matthews Owais Shah Langevelt Hodge Hussey That looks a great lineup ... they suddenly seem to have got one of the best lineups from one of the worst lineups last year .. really impressed with their lineup at least and I think they might surprise many and go a long way under Dada's captaincy

abe viru betting shuru nahin kiya? :finger:
bhool gaya yaar .. I could have won a few millions today .. I said before the match that I had a feeling KKR would put up an upset on DC today .. missed the chance :(( I want to bet on MI tomorrow but worried about Goddy getting spanky :P

Guest Hiten.

Most retarded selection policy is followed by these morons. When they had Mendis at their disposal (when he was not decoded) they made him warm his benches and now with Gayle in the squad they thought they're good enough to win without him :hehe:

Most retarded selection policy is followed by these morons. When they had Mendis at their disposal (when he was not decoded) they made him warm his benches and now with Gayle in the squad they thought they're good enough to win without him :hehe:
Ummm...He is ILL!

Is O-waste Shah the best KGayR batsman this season? O-waste has been in top form, which is quite unlike himself. He's also been the highest scorer for KGayR this season and has been quite consistent this season :cheer: Do you think he's their best batsman this season? Or will Dussey take the cake? :hmmm: