Sign in to follow this  
Texy

Kolkata Knight Riders

Don't finish at 5..it will be in mind for some time' date=' what should have happened.[/quote'] Maybe thats what Gambo needs. After all it was his ego that has put the team in this position by continuing to select out of form players match after match.

rcb losing to punjab. we will thrash pune tomorrow. sunrisers will lose to rajsthan on 17th and rcb will lose to csk on 18th. then we will thrash sunrisers and go thrugh. easy peasy :D
I just hope that KKR lose to PW tomorrow & ends all those KKR fans that still think KKR has a chance. Just sit back & enjoy the game....& hope that Ten gets to play another game & also does good for the team.

KKR vs sunrisers match will be semifinal..If you crack that one' date=' you are through.[/quote'] That is the last match of this IPL.....so u mean that before that RCB or SRH will not win their match before that. What a joke. Dont gumraha some KKR fans at this site.

KKR have to beat SRH by 100+ runs :(( I wish steyn and dhawan gets injured, or rested for CT :D
:hysterical: what a joke. KKR 1st have to win against PW. The way KKR have played so far in this IPL....tomorrow match will be a close game...& PW will be looking to end this IPL with a bang.

:hysterical: what a joke. KKR 1st have to win against PW. The way KKR have played so far in this IPL....tomorrow match will be a close game...& PW will be looking to end this IPL with a bang.
PWI would even lose to most associate teams. KKR should be able to thrash PWI convincingly. How is the wicket of Ranchi? suitable for spinners or what?

That is the last match of this IPL.....so u mean that before that RCB or SRH will not win their match before that. What a joke. Dont gumraha some KKR fans at this site.
RCB's match is against CSK , CSK is not going to miss the opportunity to top the league..RR vs SRH is interesting, but RR's form is too strong to lose against SRH.

PWI would even lose to most associate teams. KKR should be able to thrash PWI convincingly. How is the wicket of Ranchi? suitable for spinners or what?
The wicket at Ranchi as per last match there between KKR & RCB is pathatic. Too slow ( & I thought that Eden have the worst wicket for IPL this season). PW IMO will start as favorite...since like KKR before them...they have nothing to lose & will help some KKR fans see the light.

You forget that both RCB & SRH will be playing those matches at home. Even though RCB lost today....but RCB at home can be too much for CSK also. Plus SRH has been almost unbeatable at home.

You forget that both RCB & SRH will be playing those matches at home. Even though RCB lost today....but RCB at home can be too much for CSK also. Plus SRH has been almost unbeatable at home.
CSK thrashes SRH at home and might thrash RCB as well.

chaloo yaar done and dusted... khel khatam paisa hajam.. :(( Gauti should taken lesson from this loss.. last year also he wasted Tendo and he committed the same mistake even this year. Future : KKR should retain back Gauti,Yusuf,Tendo,Narine and Mogan Say Bye Bye to Kallis ..

chaloo yaar done and dusted... khel khatam paisa hajam.. :(( Gauti should taken lesson from this loss.. last year also he wasted Tendo and he committed the same mistake even this year. Future : KKR should retain back Gauti,Yusuf,Tendo,Narine and Mogan Say Bye Bye to Kallis ..
Never mind. 2 play-offs, 1 championship in 3 years is good. :good: Some teams don't even know what a play-off feels like :--D

:hysterical: Best joke of the year. Gauti & learn from past mistakes. Thats not Gauti. If he is ever in the same team as Ten...I am sure...Ten will be sitting in the dugout again till it is confirmed that their team is done & dusted to get a chance.

:hysterical: Best joke of the year. Gauti & learn from past mistakes. Thats not Gauti. If he is ever in the same team as Ten...I am sure...Ten will be sitting in the dugout again till it is confirmed that their team is done & dusted to get a chance.
This. He will make sure RTD doesn't play till they are out just to prove that he was right in not playing him.

I hope Shakib plays for another team instead of KKR, not even getting an IPL contract wont be bad as long as he aint playing for KKR. I have a feeling that Gayrukh has some kind of gayish influence in the team. I have seen shakib mingling too much with that abdullah guy. :nervous:

I hope Shakib plays for another team instead of KKR' date=' not even getting an IPL contract wont be bad as long as he aint playing for KKR. I have a feeling that Gayrukh has some kind of gayish influence in the team. I have seen shakib mingling too much with that abdullah guy. :nervous:[/quote'] Shakib has just arrived after the Zimbabwe series.. What's your point?? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I hope Shakib plays for another team instead of KKR' date=' not even getting an IPL contract wont be bad as long as he aint playing for KKR.[b'] I have a feeling that Gayrukh has some kind of gayish influence in the team. I have seen shakib mingling too much with that abdullah guy. :nervous:
:hysterical::hysterical:
They were pretty poor throughout. Narine shined singlehandedly. Should be the only player to be retained. And maybe GG too.
Sena lead the attack remarkably well. 2nd in the economy rate list while bowling most of his overs in the PP :dance: KKR statistics; http://stats.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/engine/records/averages/batting_bowling_by_team.html?id=7720;team=4341;type=tournament

Shakib has just arrived after the Zimbabwe series.. What's your point?? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
In previous IPL, i felt there was a bit too much of mingling between the two. Infact, shakib even brought Abdullah to Bangladesh after last IPL :cantstop:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.