Sign in to follow this  
Texy

Kolkata Knight Riders

People with the slightest of Knowledge about Commerce and Economics sud understand that Jersey sponsored by Lux Cozi costs many times less than the jersey sponsored by Reebok. This jersey will reach all the fans and its 'Affordable' by all!! This jersey will reach the Middle Class and the Lower Middle class fans. People who can afford will go for the Orginal Team Jersey sponsored by Reebok. Not many franchise thnks abt the fans, its a smart move by MR.SRK and he gets thumbs up from the fans for this !! But the conclusion remains dat 'Commerce Illiterates' will fail to understand this and may Laugh loud!!

Guest Hiten.   
Guest Hiten.
People with the slightest of Knowledge about Commerce and Economics sud understand that Jersey sponsored by Lux Cozi costs many times less than the jersey sponsored by Reebok. This jersey will reach all the fans and its 'Affordable' by all!! This jersey will reach the Middle Class and the Lower Middle class fans. People who can afford will go for the Orginal Team Jersey sponsored by Reebok. Not many franchise thnks abt the fans, its a smart move by MR.SRK and he gets thumbs up from the fans for this !! But the conclusion remains dat 'Commerce Illiterates' will fail to understand this and may Laugh loud!!
The height of stupidity and a clear case of sucking up to the maximum. It's an obvious case of deal falling out between Reebok and KKR, and maybe Reebok didn't find it viable/fruitful in continuing their partnership with KKR. Nothing wrong, as such deals are always ad hoc and largely depend on the teams' performance. As per the paper rounds, KKR were one of the highest paid franchise by the sponsors so Reebok might have found it absurd in dishing out money to no-show fellas for the past 2 season :giggle: If SRK, is really that all about "serving the middle class and lower class" group why does he release movies in Multiplexes which cost the viewer an arm and a leg ? He can at the very least opt not to release his own production house movies in multiplexes. You needn't be Commerce literate to understand such minor tweaks in dealing rights game. FFS, stop putting a spotlight over SRK's head and stop thinking people are stupid just because they don't have the 'commerce knowledge' (which you don't need to understand such BS) and 'inside sources within the team'.

The height of stupidity and a clear case of sucking up to the maximum. It's an obvious case of deal falling out between Reebok and KKR, and maybe Reebok didn't find it viable/fruitful in continuing their partnership with KKR. Nothing wrong, as such deals are always ad hoc and largely depend on the teams' performance. As per the paper rounds, KKR were one of the highest paid franchise by the sponsors so Reebok might have found it absurd in dishing out money to no-show fellas for the past 2 season :giggle:
Height of Idioticy not to read my whole post. I have pointed out again and again that this jersey is for Fans and the team jersey will be Reebok sponsored as SRK has tweeted today. So cut down ur BS by pointing a deal between Reebok and KKR has failed. Read it again and u don need to have Inside source knowledge to know that the jersey sponsor is KKR. The Reebok jersey pic will be uploaded soon. So stop trying to prove urself a brainless wonder and stop wasting my time replying with ur BS posts.

Well if u see Lux cozi owners and there main manufacturing plant is in kolkata so if the Locals are sponsering then i dont see any problem with that ... Btw .. its better than Zandu balm the sponsers of MI ... they have Zandu written on the T shirt... lol...

Well if u see Lux cozi owners and there main manufacturing plant is in kolkata so if the Locals are sponsering then i dont see any problem with that ... Btw .. its better than Zandu balm the sponsers of MI ... they have Zandu written on the T shirt... lol...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

yaar i was think that even one kkr supporter shud be a mod during IPL season... well we shud insure that they wouldn't be unecessary spaming or kkr bashing.:winky: kia khayal hai :kkr: supporters.... Give me a hell Yaah ..

I must admit, you must have a great amount fortitude and grit to be Kolkata supporter. Lets be honest, this team SUCKS balls, big time. I think this could very well be Kolkata's last season, since Shah Rukh might soon come to a realization that its utterly pointless to waste his hard-earned money on joke of a T20 team :laugh:

pwnage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So what's the issue with Lux cozi yaar... just because they make chaadi and banayan... And i completely agree that kkr have tried to reach the common man ... and i completely agree Andy when he says that these T shirts can now reach a common man. Starting from Rickshaw puller to Sachin + Ambani can wear KKR tshirt instead of wearing with something called Jandu written on it. Doing Ad also is of no issue and would it represent a man inside KKR who wears the local pure products ...

So what's the issue with Lux cozi yaar... just because they make chaadi and banayan... And i completely agree that kkr have tried to reach the common man ... and i completely agree Andy when he says that these T shirts can now reach a common man. Starting from Rickshaw puller to Sachin + Ambani can wear KKR tshirt instead of wearing with something called Jandu written on it. Doing Ad also is of no issue and would it represent a man inside KKR who wears the local pure products ...
:two_thumbs_up: :hysterical::hysterical:

Ridiculous reaction by some people here,if KKR fans dont have a problem with lux cozi if the owner and player's dont have a problem what is anyone else's prob? What baout zandu Indians? It is time KKR gets a mod here in IPL forum.....cmon guys lets ask tje admins for a kkr mod.
B->

Ridiculous reaction by some people here,if KKR fans dont have a problem with lux cozi if the owner and player's dont have a problem what is anyone else's prob? What baout zandu Indians? It is time KKR gets a mod here in IPL forum.....cmon guys lets ask tje admins for a kkr mod.
Lux Cozy + SRGay + Purple + GayKR == :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Mods are seriosuly biased here. If u don support KKR y wud u abuse Kolkata and the franchise? Abusing doesnt take too much of skill, even the bus conductors are capable of abusing . Its high time the Owner of this site take a note of this or make it a Hate Kolkata website. U may belong frm other sates dat doesnt mean my region/state is inferior to others.

Shane as a mod yu need to be a bit more less biased,i know what will happen if i start using the same comments you use,againist mumbai indians.Cmon mate a bit of banter is all fine but some of the posts here are being downright insulting to kkr its fans and kolkata.
If i abuse Ambanis, Mumbai i'll get banned and now coz they are mods they will be let off easily. WTF?

Mods are seriosuly biased here. If u don support KKR y wud u abuse Kolkata and the franchise? Abusing doesnt take too much of skill, even the bus conductors are capable of abusing . Its high time the Owner of this site take a note of this or make it a Hate Kolkata website. U may belong frm other sates dat doesnt mean my region/state is inferior to others.
Shane as a mod yu need to be a bit more less biased,i know what will happen if i start using the same comments you use,againist mumbai indians.Cmon mate a bit of banter is all fine but some of the posts here are being downright insulting to kkr its fans and kolkata.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Boys, just friendly banter here, giving you a teaser of whats to come. I fail to understand how I being a mod or not would/should affect the way I post. No worries guys, If you guys are offeneded, I wont F*** with your heads, lol. Guys yeh toh shuruaat hai, in a months time this place will be a bloodbath. :D

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Boys, just friendly banter here, giving you a teaser of whats to come. I fail to understand how I being a mod or not would/should affect the way I post. No worries guys, If you guys are offeneded, I wont F*** with your heads, lol. Guys yeh toh shuruaat hai, in a months time this place will be a bloodbath. :D
chinta nakko shanno,tere friendly banter ka anth main hi karunga......:icflove: if not for SRT,i would have really teared into MI,but i guess i have to much respect for GOD btw time to hit the MI thread now.....:))

Well everythng is fair. But it doesnt go well wen coarse language is used for the State/franchise!! Hope u dont get us wrong!!:nice:

Shane is just mad at Arsenal's 'performance' in the last two matches. As Andy is a ManUtd-cum-KKR fan, he is ripping into him while the rest of the KKR fans are caught in the crossfire. Note: Arsenal are playing Liverpool on Wednesday. Guys, better be prepared to take some flak on Thursday

Shane is just mad at Arsenal's 'performance' in the last two matches. As Andy is a ManUtd-cum-KKR fan, he is ripping into him while the rest of the KKR fans are caught in the crossfire. Note: Arsenal are playing Liverpool on Wednesday. Guys, better be prepared to take some flak on Thursday
Thanxs DON... sry Shane we fully support u .... hotaa hai yaar .

Well everythng is fair. But it doesnt go well wen coarse language is used for the State/franchise!! Hope u dont get us wrong!!:nice:
You are free to have a go at Mumbai or any other Team. I dont see the IPL Forum bring treated any differently by the Mods. Coarse Language for the State! Ow! Apologies Mate! So its KGayR then. :D

chinta nakko shanno,tere friendly banter ka anth main hi karunga......:icflove: if not for SRT,i would have really teared into MI,but i guess i have to much respect for GOD btw time to hit the MI thread now.....:))
kbypo2.jpg :D

Thanxs DON... sry Shane we fully support u .... hotaa hai yaar .
no arsenal bashing now:hitler:

Certainly kkr wud be diff team all together under Dada ... we all know dada's leadership quality and his ability to choose the best combo and futhermore he has the killer instinct BM was lacking during IPL2. He has done in the past when he took over as an Indian Captain ...why can't he do it now.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.