Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

why is the squad wrong Andy? did I miss someone ?
U missed few players, included few left out players. Overall the squad is wrong!! Officially Squad hasnt been out yet, But i have made the squad of probables and have put it in the Other KKR thread.

get ready to get pwned like pakies................ :kkr: will make u eat ur words... abey saale Desi aur DOm .. tum log tho aayese baat kar rahee ho jese ke tum logo ke team is 5 times champ. :hysterical: Pahle apne team ko dekh phir baat kar... :finger:

get ready to get pwned like pakies................ :kkr: will make u eat ur words... abey saale Desi aur DOm .. tum log tho aayese baat kar rahee ho jese ke tum logo ke team is 5 times champ. :hysterical: Pahle apne team ko dekh phir baat kar... :finger:
:two_thumbs_up:

jersey to be unveiled tmrw.
Arey check my previous post. Seriously KKR had the best outfit why the eff did they have to fiddle with that **** now ? :wall:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i love it. i love pwning KKR and the OP. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

wtf? why are they changing the jerseys? whenever I try to not hate SRK...he just gives me more reasons
Sourav Ganguly along wid KKR owner decided to have a chnge..so chill!! But if u have other reasons to hate any1 no one can stop u, go ahead !!