Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Well if u see Lux cozi owners and there main manufacturing plant is in kolkata so if the Locals are sponsering then i dont see any problem with that ... Btw .. its better than Zandu balm the sponsers of MI ... they have Zandu written on the T shirt... lol...

Well if u see Lux cozi owners and there main manufacturing plant is in kolkata so if the Locals are sponsering then i dont see any problem with that ... Btw .. its better than Zandu balm the sponsers of MI ... they have Zandu written on the T shirt... lol...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

yaar i was think that even one kkr supporter shud be a mod during IPL season... well we shud insure that they wouldn't be unecessary spaming or kkr bashing.:winky: kia khayal hai :kkr: supporters.... Give me a hell Yaah ..

I must admit, you must have a great amount fortitude and grit to be Kolkata supporter. Lets be honest, this team SUCKS balls, big time. I think this could very well be Kolkata's last season, since Shah Rukh might soon come to a realization that its utterly pointless to waste his hard-earned money on joke of a T20 team :laugh:

pwnage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

So what's the issue with Lux cozi yaar... just because they make chaadi and banayan... And i completely agree that kkr have tried to reach the common man ... and i completely agree Andy when he says that these T shirts can now reach a common man. Starting from Rickshaw puller to Sachin + Ambani can wear KKR tshirt instead of wearing with something called Jandu written on it. Doing Ad also is of no issue and would it represent a man inside KKR who wears the local pure products ...

So what's the issue with Lux cozi yaar... just because they make chaadi and banayan... And i completely agree that kkr have tried to reach the common man ... and i completely agree Andy when he says that these T shirts can now reach a common man. Starting from Rickshaw puller to Sachin + Ambani can wear KKR tshirt instead of wearing with something called Jandu written on it. Doing Ad also is of no issue and would it represent a man inside KKR who wears the local pure products ...
:two_thumbs_up: :hysterical::hysterical:

Ridiculous reaction by some people here,if KKR fans dont have a problem with lux cozi if the owner and player's dont have a problem what is anyone else's prob? What baout zandu Indians? It is time KKR gets a mod here in IPL forum.....cmon guys lets ask tje admins for a kkr mod.
B->

Ridiculous reaction by some people here,if KKR fans dont have a problem with lux cozi if the owner and player's dont have a problem what is anyone else's prob? What baout zandu Indians? It is time KKR gets a mod here in IPL forum.....cmon guys lets ask tje admins for a kkr mod.
Lux Cozy + SRGay + Purple + GayKR == :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: