Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Certainly kkr wud be diff team all together under Dada ... we all know dada's leadership quality and his ability to choose the best combo and futhermore he has the killer instinct BM was lacking during IPL2. He has done in the past when he took over as an Indian Captain ...why can't he do it now.
DADA:hail:

Ridiculous reaction by some people here,if KKR fans dont have a problem with lux cozi if the owner and player's dont have a problem what is anyone else's prob? What baout zandu Indians? It is time KKR gets a mod here in IPL forum.....cmon guys lets ask tje admins for a kkr mod.
sunny you wont be made mod like this, you are lobbying like thackeray :--D:--D

Well done Andy. You have retorted to bashing India's legend because you could not find any reasons to bash his team. Shows how pathetic you're team has been :giggle:.

Well done Andy. You have retorted to bashing India's legend because you could not find any reasons to bash his team. Shows how pathetic you're team has been :giggle:.
UR team hasnt been any beter. I suport KKR for my city no matter we get any points or not, I'll suport them as long as it is Kolkata. As far as bashing is concerned, i dont see myself Bashing Sachin, a bit of Sarcasm/Banter is/sud be accepted according to u guys.:winky: If u guys being an Indian can degrade another Indian and a City frm India, I dont see any reason y i sudnt try it!!:winky:

UR team hasnt been any beter. I suport KKR for my city no matter we get any points or not, i'll suport them as ling as it is Kolkata. As far as bashing is concerned, i dont see myself Bashing Sachin, a bit of Sarcasm/Banter is/sud be accepted according to u guys.:winky: If u guys being an Indian can degrade another Indian and a City frm India, I dont see any reason y i sudnt try it!!:winky:
No one is ridiculing the city or its culture, we're only bashing the franchise (which is just based in Kolkata and does not represent ANYONE).

No one is ridiculing the city or its culture' date=' we're only bashing the franchise (which is just based in Kolkata and does not represent ANYONE).[/quote'] Not just based in Kolkata, it represents players frm Kolkata, the captain of the team is one of the best ever Captains of India who is frm Kolkata. The Home Ground is in Kolkata. Wat more? Everythng is related to Kolkata. Even the Owner of the Franchise has the biggest fanbase in Kolkata. Now if u guys wana continue, go ahead, No posts frm me anymore on thiS thread . Thnk U.
Boo you Andy :protest:
Follow wat u preach.

When words fail you, there is always, KKR :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: