Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Guest DeveGowda
It seems the squads were announced based on players' availability.
NO..in RCB squad they mentioned All 10 players..but atleast 3 will not be available for first half..Taylor,KP,White....

mhr Sir, you have good set of companions this time around. :two_thumbs_up: Here's my starting lineup for KKR: Gayle Mcullum Ganguly Hussey Tiwary Vignesh Laxmi Abdullah/Kartik Agarkar Sharma Bond (he's going to be included regardless, I think he's gonna get spanked like Steyn) Can push Vignesh/ Tiwary up the order if you want to balance the side. Btw, can we keep it clean and stop with all the instigating/spam posts? :senile:
With $950k Ishant Sharma in KKR's line-up, all opposition teams will be getting one bonus PowerPlay :winky:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/for-rizwanur-srk-scraps-ad-deal-with-todis/110542-3.html?from=tn New Delhi/ Kolkata: Actor Shah Rukh Khan has cancelled an endorsement contract with Lux Cozy, an innerwear brand owned by Kolkata’s Todi brothers, who are accused of hounding Kolkata youth Rizwanur Rehman to suicide. Khan was a brand ambassador of Lux Cozy and his Indian Premier League team, Kolkata Knight Riders, was to promote the brand too. Khan’s support for the brand was criticized by Muslim groups and civil societies in Kolkata. Rizwanur, a computer graphics designer, died in September 2007, a little more than a month after he married Priyanka Todi, the daughter of Ashok Todi. Rizwanur’s mother had requested Khan not to endorse a product owned by the Todis.

^^^^^:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What a excuse to cover up the breakup of the sponsorship. They should just stick to Reebok/Adidas/Nike...........there willl still be people who will buy them.
I hope this doesn't happen to you. You are merrily laughing here poking fun at SRK and his cricket team, completely ignoring the plight of that poor man and his family. Search his name in Wikipedia and you will be ashamed to know how money and the most inept police force in India can ruin somebody's life. Shame on us and shame on our country.

I hope this doesn't happen to you. You are merrily laughing here poking fun at SRK and his cricket team' date=' completely ignoring the plight of that poor man and his family.[/quote'] I might be indirectly offending the poor guy. But anyone with a pea sized brain would think about the future implications before signing a contract. Right? SRK already started endorsement campaigns with the brand and how has to call it quits. tsk tsk.......

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/for-rizwanur-srk-scraps-ad-deal-with-todis/110542-3.html?from=tn New Delhi/ Kolkata: Actor Shah Rukh Khan has cancelled an endorsement contract with Lux Cozy, an innerwear brand owned by Kolkata’s Todi brothers, who are accused of hounding Kolkata youth Rizwanur Rehman to suicide. Khan was a brand ambassador of Lux Cozy and his Indian Premier League team, Kolkata Knight Riders, was to promote the brand too. Khan’s support for the brand was criticized by Muslim groups and civil societies in Kolkata. Rizwanur, a computer graphics designer, died in September 2007, a little more than a month after he married Priyanka Todi, the daughter of Ashok Todi. Rizwanur’s mother had requested Khan not to endorse a product owned by the Todis.
whatever ... but Shane , gaurav + MI fans got pwned ...:haha: nothing left for them to make fun of kkr now.. poor fellows...:finger:

Guest DeveGowda
whatever ... but Shane ' date=' gaurav + MI fans got pwned ...:haha: nothing left for them to make fun of kkr now.. poor fellows...:finger:[/quote'] may be SRK was not cozy about lux....soon he will go for some other Under wears...Everyone needs One...:giggle: *On serious note will SRK cancel every ads if some one comes of with if they have problem with a company in which SRK endorses ?

may be SRK was not cozy about lux....soon he will go for some other Under wears...Everyone needs One...:giggle: *On serious note will SRK cancel every ads if some one comes of with if they have problem with a company in which SRK endorses ?
For sure... i think these ads wud be canceled with immediate effect. KKR is a people team and support democracy :D , it looks after their fans.. fans disliked the idea , kkr accepted it. I wish other teams wud follow our suit.

Guest DeveGowda
For sure... i think these ads wud be canceled with immediate effect. KKR is a people team and support democracy :D , it looks after their fans.. fans disliked the idea , kkr accepted it. I wish other teams wud follow our suit.
Last year many fans have Dislikes the Entire KKR...but KKR doesnt accepted that and Disbanded...:giggle: But anyway u have a good team lets see what will happen.... 1st match i think u will Lose....:winky:

^^^^^:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What a excuse to cover up the breakup of the sponsorship. They should just stick to Reebok/Adidas/Nike...........there willl still be people who will buy them.
that is pathetic....an innocent man gt killed due to police nexus with a powerful businessman....SRK made a mistake by aligning with the compay now due to protests he has withdrawn and all you can think is laugh and make fun...really pahtetic