Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read )

King

We have noticed one Mr.RameshG (who that is is anyone's guess) has spammed the forums with private messages to a lot of our users with his pleading request to get back to the old forums, here is the text : "'Please visit the Original xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is the parent forum/website of indiancricketfans.com. Some members broke away\r\nfrom the original xxxxxxx and formed this site just a month or so ago. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been in existence for the last 5 years and is regarded as the unofficial home for Indian cricket on the Internet. Once again I urge you to visit and join us there. Thanks.; " Such cheap tactics will not go unnoticed here. BTW to those smartsters that try such tricks, although this forums look unmoderated most of the new ones will go through a filter. RameshG was the sender and he sent it to 127 members on this board that didn't reach a single one. All your effort from the old forums to draw people over there are futile and waste of time.

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must rea

We have noticed one Mr.RameshG (who that is is anyone's guess) has spammed the forums with private messages to a lot of our users with his pleading request to get back to the old forums, here is the text : "'Please visit the Original xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This is the parent forum/website of indiancricketfans.com. Some members broke away\r\nfrom the original xxxxxxx and formed this site just a month or so ago. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been in existence for the last 5 years and is regarded as the unofficial home for Indian cricket on the Internet. Once again I urge you to visit and join us there. Thanks.; " Such cheap tactics will not go unnoticed here. BTW to those smartsters that try such tricks, although this forums look unmoderated most of the new ones will go through a filter. RameshG was the sender and he sent it to 127 members on this board that didn't reach a single one. All your effort from the old forums to draw people over there are futile and waste of time.
==> LOL! :lmao:

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) This was expected ....happens all the time when new forums are formed from old ones. just be careful...and don't hesitate to ban trouble makers.We all understand that some sort of discipline needs to be maintained.

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) Pathetic, absolutely pathetic... They should have foreseen this happening the way they were carrying on. This exodus should have happened a lot earlier. With the exception of Birbal/KDG, (although he lost it on the Ganguly/Chappell issue a fair bit, I did have a lot of time for his posts as he was one of those respectable senior members who could teach you a lot about the Indian game and it's legends from times before I was born), the rest are desperate 'tards with ego issues...

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) Gaurang used to be good but now everything he writes has to have a kick dravid or chappell angle to it hence it loses some credibility.... seems like everyone is catering to the general theme of the forum.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) I visited that forum for the first time since advent of this one.. Saw this drivel posted there by that idiot ABE ********************************** There are a few people who have been banned for religion-baiting or otherwise in self-exile, and are now been attempting to infiltrate and/or hack ICF. If this clown means me then he could nto be more wron I much rather spedn time readinf some plitical garbage than indulge in sabotaging his forum. We want to give fair warning to those people that any further attempts to misuse our resources will results in complaints going out to their employers from the admin of this site. A certain ex-poster who works for UPS, for example, may find that his attempts to hack us will be reported to UPS along with several very nasty posts from him which repeatedly advocate ethnic cleansing of Muslims (these have been captured a while back), written during UPS business hours. Potshot at Boss I believe. NO sir nobody is soliciting ethnic cleaning just because someone points that an ethnic cleansing of pandits is in lace doesn't make him an espouser of the same. Another person with a long track record of making trouble who claims to be a doctor, but spends all day trying to hack us during his work hours, will have his activities reported along with numerous slanderous/abusive posts sent to authorities who would be able to take action on them. I think he is talking about DOC. I really don't know what is the profession of that clwon Abe I am assuming he might have some degree from some timbaktoo place in MBA. This clown has audacity to take potshots on people's profession degree in disparaging terms. Here is some tidbits about what the degree of DOC means to ignorant ones like abe. He has masters from BHU in medicine and let me tell you one thign about that isntititue. BHU medicine is the only institute in INDIA which gives assured admission to its bachelors students to the masters program not even AIIMs does this thereby restricting intake of outside student to bare minimum. Given the reputation of BHU medicine students from all over India scramble for admission in its bachelors/masters program. In nutshell in all probabaility DOC must be in top 2-3 individuals in his batch all over India in his particualr masters field so little respect is due mr clown ABE. Some things are not worth getting fired for. Don't get overly obsessed with this site if you are not interested in chatting with us. Get going to wherever you want, and leave us alone. In my humble opinion I believe you are making it all up nobody cares about ur site here, get used to it mofo.

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) I don't know why there is so much vengeance, aferall we did a lot for that site and amazed to see the accusations, what a reward! ( but again it was never intended for that purpose) Maybe passion for the game and fav players have influenced mature individuals to completely loose it I wish them goodluck and hopefully they can overcome their difficulties

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read ) It's a stupid cricket forum for chrissake...who even wants to waste time "hacking" or whatever is claimed...if every post has to include Chappell/Dravid bashing, whether the topic has anything to do with either of them or not, it's only a matter of time before people say "enough is enough" and move on....it's their loss, really.

Re: Insecurity and the downfall of the old forum (A must read )

Gaurang used to be good but now everything he writes has to have a kick dravid or chappell angle to it hence it loses some credibility....
Haven't really paid attention to any posts on the Sportnetwork board under any topics to do with Chappello or Dravid, so wouldn't know. But Birbal also posts a fair bit on the Victor Trumper board, and I've seen very little from him there with an overtly anti-Dravid angle. As far as his comments about Chappell go, the ones I've read from him on the VTCB aren't one-eyed agenda posts, but very well constructed arguments. No need to get so wound up over Anil's board, or to tar all the posters/moderators there with the same brush.