BIGG BOSS

Rajiv

Re: BIGG BOSS Those, ..but they are nothing like this one.. They do act coz they know they are on TV, but its hard to hide natural body language yesterday that Aryan actor was pleading to be forgiven from that chick anupama..nothing short of a 16 year old college guy who makes a stupid comment lol

Re: BIGG BOSS Gambit..damned to admit - actually I am hooked. It's not staged per se but I mean how would you react if there was a camera spying u 24/7 Kashmira who was playing to creat tension got kicked out so public doesn't wanna see that Watch 1 or 2 episodes and see how it goes Salil Ankola was there too but had to leave due to legal problems

Re: BIGG BOSS He said he it wasn't a legal doc or something, but I doubt it was staged..but outta al..oldie deepak tijori?? These guys should be flirting..but they have a tired rahul roy, a loverboy amit, a wannabe whatever who has 3 kids and deepak tijori P.S Ravi., u watch Indian Television? I am surprised :duh:

Re: BIGG BOSS I watch few Indian ones and Big Boss is one of them. Big Brother was such a hit down under and the Indian version is not too bad either I feel. The other ones I watch/watched are "Shabash India", "Johnny Ala re", "Indian Idol", a kids singing one I can't remember the name, Indian laughter challenge and a couple more I can't remember the names. I have to say I haven't watched any recently apart from Big Boss.