BIGG BOSS

Rajiv

Re: BIGG BOSS My hubby's opinion of me has dipped to an all time low since i started watching this show.... :hic: :hic: The stupid people who vote in the show(i find all people who vote for any show quite stupid :hic: )seem to be pretty conservative.... 1)1st to go......a cross dressing bobby darling . 2) gay actor ...deepak parashar... 3) super bitch (on screen) ...kashmira shah. The romance between anupama (mahesh bhupathi's ex ) and that third grade actor aryan is :puke: ......saw him once in some film mag with only his undy ...hands in his undies holding on to his jewels...since then the sight of him makes me want to :puke: Rakhi and that bhojpuri guy keep things exciting Rahul roy and tijori are just old aunties gossiping and bitching ....carols hindi is funny ...rest all are too boring.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS Bhojpuri guy is not some nobody he is superstar of bhojpuri movie and most recently great Amitabh bachchan said "he has not seen a better actor than this guy" dilip kumar corroborated this observation by saying he made dilip saheb cry by his acting in sme movie. incidently he is the higest paid actor in that group.. he is being paid 4 lakh for every week along with one time initial sum of 4 lakh..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS

He is supposed to be like the amitabh bachan of bhojpuri movies......the guy knows how to gossip :lmao:
HE is in control even there:-)

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS

I actually kinda like it
:wtg: What si there not to like. There is another lanagauge in Bihar called maithili. it's such a sweet lanagauge that even if two people are having bitterest word fight u might get the impression they are having friendly chat :lmao:

Re: BIGG BOSS It's getting seriously funny now That Aryan Vadh is all confused with that Anupama, he doesn't know what to say coz she might get angry and she got more angry when he told her that 3 nights in a row, he apologizes after every conversation and must have said sorry like 100 times Gosh, I couldnt stop laughing seeimg his face...god knows what'll happen to their image when they come out

Re: BIGG BOSS rakhi sawant gone.... today romeo aryan goes.... people are voting in the usual pattern 1) crossdresser 2)gay 3)bad girl kashmira 4)item bomb.rakhi 5)can't control himself mr romeoboy aryan... next bigboss will be like a the tv serials ...all about ghar ki bahu betia ...and mumma's boys......bore bore!!! :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS Can't believe adult male crying on camera in this show and what for just 50 lakh and that too when they are already rich enough :wall:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS Radhika he is not bihari babu . he comes from Varanasi area it's UP your state.. :hic: the recent uttranchal break-up notwithstanding