5-0 KKR ... Mumbai's she-dog. Its Official!

Shane

lol its like England gloating about having a unbeaten record against BD:hehe:
Co-Relation Test! Pakistan : Australia Kings XI Punjab : Chennai Super Kings KGayR : Mumbai Indians
What was the score Lord, 5-0 in favour of Chennai? :D

The first image in the OP is of the same shot' date=' look at the bat face being opened at that awkward angle.Wonders of the Cricketing God.[/quote'] Brendon's reaction says it all :giggle:

lol its like England gloating about having a unbeaten record against BD:hehe:
England beat SA in SA but India did not :(( :sniffle:

secret hai mumbai idiot ke idiot raja..........btw did u asked bal thackrey's permisssion if a non maharashtrian can lead the MI SS team:nervous:
Yea, he is fine as long as the KGayDar's from Kolkatta dont frolic around the Team, I hear SRGay is very happy with a very apt homo leading his SS side :cantstop:, so all the luck. 4-0 ki maar yaad hai naa? so get ready for some serious a $$$ whooping bi@tches. Jai Hind! Jai Mumbai Indians!

We are fkin Indians Man, No Paki sh!t around us. You guys with wartsman and Umar Gurl were a real force man. :cantstop: 4-0 B->
bt you are the one behaving like a pakistani......living off past glories......no connection to present...wait till shane bond blasts your over rated batting and gayle and mcullum and DADA blast ur hyped bowling

bt you are the one behaving like a pakistani......living off past glories......no connection to present...wait till shane bond blasts your over rated batting and gayle and mcullum and DADA blast ur hyped bowling
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Look and p!ss in your pink panties,
sachin-tendulkar-bollywood-debut.jpg

Mumbai Ka Raja Kaun? Sachin, Sachin! Poor T20 record? the whooping he gave you guys at Port Elizabeth last year, I dont think you guys could find the difference between the color of your kit and your ass for around a couple of weeks. :cantstop: Btw, its our tradition here in Mumbai to give out Pink Panties (courtesy Lux Cozy) to the KGayDar's after every ass whooping. This year we will bump up your elite collection to 6. :D Edit: Lunch Hour Entertainment's done, need to work now, leave your comments, will respond later. :D

Mumbai Ka Raja Kaun? Sachin, Sachin! Poor T20 record? the whooping he gave you guys at Port Elizabeth last year, I dont think you guys could find the difference between the color of your kit and your ass for around a couple of weeks. :cantstop: Btw, its our tradition here in Mumbai to give out Pink Panties (courtesy Lux Cozy) to the KGayDar's after every ass whooping. This year we will bump up your elite collection to 6. :D
galat mat bol....i heard mumbai ka raja was bal thackrey........ ikke dukke match mein to afridi bhi khel jata hai...usmein kya badhai hai..... is baar hum tumlogon ki chaaadi bhi nahi chhodenge wo bhi utaaar li jayegi......:finger:

tujhe kisi paksitani ne kaat khaya hai kya?jab dekho unki tarah past tense mein jiita hai.....
I thinkr Shane is visting padosi sites regularly ... he is living in past glory ... yaar haasi aati hai iska text dekhke ... yeh deserves to be pwned like a paki.:--D:--D

galat mat bol....i heard mumbai ka raja was bal thackrey........ ikke dukke match mein to afridi bhi khel jata hai...usmein kya badhai hai..... is baar hum tumlogon ki chaaadi bhi nahi chhodenge wo bhi utaaar li jayegi......:finger:
All talk and no play, very similar to your owner, at present its 4-0, come back when you even come close to winning a game, till then STFU!