5-0 KKR ... Mumbai's she-dog. Its Official!

Shane

isse dekh le shane....jaanta hai na his record againist ur captain....be afraid be very afraid apB5RPu8uKQ
Our Openers have more than 50,000 International Runs amidst them. Nuff Said. I hope you know the history of Bond breaking down, he will :afraid: at the sight of SRT and Surya Bulb.

Our Openers have more than 50' date='000 International Runs amidst them. Nuff Said. I hope you know the history of Bond breaking down, he will :afraid: at the sight of SRT and Surya Bulb.[/quote'] Takla Surya is a fused bulb..... How many of those supposedly International runs in T20? Bond may break down but he will break your back before that.

Takla Surya is a fused bulb..... How many of those supposedly International runs in T20? Bond may break down but he will break your back before that.
He will break, We will win, We will strip you, stop living in the future my friend, khayaali pulaav pakana chood do, live in the present and the present is 4-0. I guess now this arguement is reaching immaturish levels. I'm Out.

5-0 ?? ... u gotta be crazy dude... :winky: actually after i saw the teams .. dada team looked more strong on paper' date=' so i got a bit carried away .[/quote'] Yea, I guess I am being a bit too harsh considering your legend was playing for the opposition. :D
ajit_agarkar_5892271.jpg

Bambis :hysterical: Picking fight with the little kids :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
What about you??? so jealous of our great players that you want to hunt them at the request of Mr. Daruwala??? trying to sabotage our IPL campain :((

Wait till the match of :mi: and the bevdas happens...ill see you cowering on the sight screen...trying to catch the balls(cricket vala) which the :mi: batsmen will smash towards you :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: