Sikhs in Afghanistan

yoda

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061122/india_nm/india277296_2 "We don't want to stay in Afghanistan," says 40-year-old Balwant Singh. "The locals tell us 'you are not from Afghanistan, go back to India'. Sometimes, they throw stones at us, the children. We feel we have to hide. Feel terrible for these guys and their families.
Most of them seem to be selling cd's in southall now :spin:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan Other day i met one afghanistani hindu now living in Germany on niagara. during conversation he exuded same horror story how he fled lost one of his daughter in that episode to those barbaric religion of peace adherents. Indian govt btw does give asylum to hindus and sikhs persecuted in pakistan afghnistan. Last year a big pilgrim party fro sindh came to india for ganga dip and refused to go and govt did provide them asylum. ur daughter ur wife can get kidnapped if she happens to be litte good looking in kishenganj a district of bihar by peace-lovers less said about pakistan/afghanistan hell hole the better.. Heck couple fo years back a maried woman got kidnapped by a hitman of Shahbudden and forcibly married. She got rescued after a yearstay with that leech that too when L K Advani's daughter intervened.

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan So far, from my experience, Afghans come in two varieties - either they are extremely nice, polite and respectful people or they are 'indians = hindoo dalkhors' type fundies. Sadly, latter category is far more prevalent.

With invertibrates like you going by the millions .... its not a surprise at all
I am sorry - the only invertibrate here is you and your little posse, who comes straight into personal attacks time and time again for no apparent reason and when i finally offered to meet you up and put you in your place, you decieded to hide behind the 'pallu' of the better half. Your type of 'messageboard mastaans' i know well- no experience in life, simple generalising hinduvta fundie who thinks his hatred is justified. Act your age, chump- which involves not going directly into personal attacks straight out of the bat for expressing someone's opinions. You are closer to 30 than 10. Also, there is hardly any difference between you and your ilk and the 'dalkhor-calling' Afghans i am disparaging. Hardly any difference at all. Now, i am back here on request (again) - so stop getting personal straight out of the bat.

you get beat up time and again at your own game of Bakwaas
Yet to be done by you, chump.
and then start throwing your toys like a 9 year old .... and start abusing me and my family ... I have very little respect and patience for Kiddos like you.
I've only abused you- never your family. Mentioning them isnt abuse. As per 'throwing my toys outta my pram', you have this remarkable ability to be pester and annoy someone like a dog for aeons and aeons over threads years and years old- i guess thats how much a proper logical asswhupping stings you ( i will watch you dig it up again). Ofcourse, your lack of english comprehension skills (no doubt, due to the substandard desi school you attended) is well known.
You want to engage in a "Mature" fact based debate you are welcome to do so ... and this time its going to be based on debating rules and ettiquettes ...
Dont tell me what facts are and what arnt, you couch potato. When you go through 3 passports like i have, simply because of lack of room, then presume to lecture me. Till then, when it comes to worldly matters, keep yer thoughts to yourself. Oh and another thing- dont presume to know what ettiquettes are. I highly doubt you've had the upbringing to understand the meaning of that word in entirity, given your attitude.
Nobody is going to protect you here unlike the other site.Make a choice.
Hey dude, i will do what i want- incase you forgot, i am good at dancing on the line. Oh and i dont take orders from my lessers - which would be you. If you wanna give me a choice, lets meet up and pick our choices right then and there. This thread is yet another example of your bakwaas and double standards- you warn me to behave myself, make choices and whatnot when you openly abused me in this thread out of no provocation. Now i am going to watch you twist and turn this again just so that you can take the typically wimpy way and hide behind your wife's pallu. Pity for her that she doesnt have a real 'mensch'. PS: If you have enough brains and English comprehension skills, you'd realise that not a single comment towards your wife or family is insulting even in this post- only insulting towards a moron like you. Hope it isnt too hard a lesson for you. Cheers!

C'mon guys. Let's debate issues and leave the personalities out. That's the least one would expect from two extremely intelligent' date=' frighteningly well read posters. :-)[/quote'] Well tell that to the retard who decieded to stroke the fire of animosity by namecalling straight off the bat. I didnt even post here for weeks or even months and i present an opinion that is completely non-personal. And what do i get ? a call of 'spineless'. Its clear who wants to be a retard and who doesnt.

Re: Sikhs in Afghanistan CC, have you ever considered the possibility that he actually enjoys debating with you, and would occasionally take some shortcuts to precipitate one, without going through the preamble? :-) He cannot very well ask you to debate him, can he? The male ego simply doesn't permit that!

Guest dada_rocks

Oye keep your jingoism between your legs ..... you get beat up time and again at your own game of Bakwaas ... and then start throwing your toys like a 9 year old .... and start abusing me and my family ... I have very little respect and patience for Kiddos like you. Consider yourselves warned and start behaving yourselves. You want to engage in a "Mature" fact based debate you are welcome to do so ... and this time its going to be based on debating rules and ettiquettes ... But if you have come here to show off as a Windbag .... you will be dealt with severly. Nobody is going to protect you here unlike the other site. Make a choice.
SO CC where is ur friend's email ID i know u got nothing other than vaccuous posturing . U once promised to intrduce me to that fella so that i cud have real debate .. better still why not invite that gyani purus here..I wud love to test my debatics if nothing else. :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

I've only abused you- never your family.
Jog your memory ... or shall do it for you ....
Mentioning them isnt abuse
So you dont have problems if I get your Mum in this ehh ? Listen dumbass .... I have had enuff of your nonsense ... you cross the line one more time and I will teach you a lesson that you will not forget along with a beating. Shape up or ship out. Let me know whats it going to be.
Bheem is right CC that was low dragging someone's spouse not expected from someone who could pass off as educated.. :hic:

Guest dada_rocks

Stay tuned dada ... get your whip oiled ... :lol:
Un-oiled one will do if the past is anythign to go by:-)

Jog your memory ... or shall do it for you ....
My memory is fine. What isnt is your grasp of English.
So you dont have problems if I get your Mum in this ehh ?
Nope. none whatsoever. Nothing a two-bit dime-a-dozen retard like you can say about my ma that'd bother me even the slightest. Sorry but i dont empower you with that kind of influence over me. Call her anything you want- matters not to me. If you were a bit wiser, you'd realise what i am thrusting at, but i already know that asking wisdom from you is akin to askin pearls from a swine.
Listen dumbass .... I have had enuff of your nonsense ... you cross the line one more time and I will teach you a lesson that you will not forget along with a beating.
If you wanna administer a beating, as i said, lets meet up and we'll see who gets beaten up. Somehow i got a feeling you'r gonna go hide behind your wife's choli again. And incase you are too dumb to notice, the last comment, again, was not disrespecting your wife. If i say 'your wife married a retard and i feel sorry for her', the diss is on you, not her. But then again, with your room-temperature IQ, i am not surprised you'd misconstrue it. Shape up or ship out. Let me know whats it going to be.

CC, have you ever considered the possibility that he actually enjoys debating with you, and would occasionally take some shortcuts to precipitate one, without going through the preamble? :-) He cannot very well ask you to debate him, can he? The male ego simply doesn't permit that!
He better address his ego then, for i have very little time for provocatuers. As i said, its plain as daylight who started this- i didnt get personal- i was away for weeks and i came in and made a comment, only for a certain retard to get personal with me right off the bat. Well, i gave him some of his own medicine- only better. And i guess the retard didnt like it. I really pity his wife. Must suck when she thought she married a mensch and ended up with an eunuch.

Bheem is right CC that was low dragging someone's spouse not expected from someone who could pass off as educated.. :hic:
No he isnt right and neither is you. I have taken care not to ever insult anyone's family here. However, there is nothing against mentioning their family and i've just indulged in some wordplay that i knew would bug the retard without actually insulting his wife.

Guest dada_rocks

No he isnt right and neither is you. I have taken care not to ever insult anyone's family here. However, there is nothing against mentioning their family and i've just indulged in some wordplay that i knew would bug the retard without actually insulting his wife.
Well u are being cute everyone read that post of yours.anyway