The bowlers who had the balls to sledge Sehwag until now

I know Afridi tried to sledge Dhoni once and Dhoni smacked him all over the park..
..why do u think he bites balls n all now
Might be because he likes Aussie cherry more.After all Big Bash > IPL :cantstop: Talking about sledging Sehwag.I have also seen Mitchell Johnson doing and was successful sometimes, he got the ball to beat Viru and then an eye contact with a mumbling mouth is good enough to make Viru boil, and thenb there is every chance of a wide one being chased and edged to gully or slips.But that is only when Sehwag gets distracted, if not, hes not bothered, he will play his normal game

Gaurav, you just pwnd Afridi again :yay: Mitch is a b**ch and no one really cares about him and his mum issues :mama: :hehe: Lee does it for sure. I still remember the bouncer he bowled to Viru in a series a few years back and exchanged pleasantaries with him. Viru just smiled. The result - Viru scored 190 in 6hrs flat on a pace-friendly wicket against decent pacers in Australia :finger: :fail: Akhtar & Sami did. Viru simply asked them, "Bheek maang raha hai kya" :hysterical:. These are the only bowlers who've tried sledging Viru. The others have simply learnt their lessons by observing the way Viru treats the sledgers from different countries. :hatsoff:

Might be because he likes Aussie cherry more.After all Big Bash > IPL :cantstop: Talking about sledging Sehwag.I have also seen Mitchell Johnson doing and was successful sometimes, he got the ball to beat Viru and then an eye contact with a mumbling mouth is good enough to make Viru boil, and thenb there is every chance of a wide one being chased and edged to gully or slips.But that is only when Sehwag gets distracted, if not, hes not bothered, he will play his normal game
i cant understand sehwag's temperment. for every other player you can just say which level of sledging they will tolerate and may lose their concentration after that. sometimes i feel sehwag takes sledging very personally... unlike yuvraj who gets pepped up with sledging.