unbelievable - pig kills and eats a boy

gator

NEW DELHI : A three-year-old boy was gored to death by a pig at Samaipur Badli in North-West Delhi on Tuesday. The police have arrested the owner of the pig. The incident took place around noon when Ajay, son of a labourer, Ashok Yadav, was playing outside his Nanglipoona Extension house. It is learnt that the pig pounced on Ajay and sank its teeth into his neck. Ajay died on the spot. Before passers-by could scare the pig away, it had eaten portions of the child's neck and chest.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: unbelievable - pig kills and eats a boy

hahahaha.... million dollar question' date=' maatu...[/quote'] pork is some tasty stuff gator thatmuch i can tell you. Although i have a feeling u don't need to be told what is what in culinary matters :hail:

Re: unbelievable - pig kills and eats a boy true DR....;) i dont know, if u have tried it.... but next time, try a pork chop in a vietnamese restaurant, u will come back and thank me..... dont forget to ask for some fish sauce and vermicelli along with it.....

Guest dada_rocks

Re: unbelievable - pig kills and eats a boy

true DR....;) i dont know, if u have tried it.... but next time, try a pork chop in a vietnamese restaurant, u will come back and thank me..... dont forget to ask for some fish sauce and vermicelli along with it.....
Actually that's where I first tried pork chop.. that fish sauce and vermicelli part I didn't know.. well I have noted it down for the next visit