What are the few things you won't share with anyone?

beetle

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone?

not even people closest to you... 1)peanut chikki 2)chai....hate it when someone tries to dip something in my tea.... :hic:
Cor, that sounds horrible! Why would anybody wanna dip anything in your tea? If it's the hubby, that's not the height of "closeness" though. Listen to this: Victoria and David Beckham reckon that they felt they were finally completely at ease with each other when they could do no.2 in the loo, with the other person around. :lol:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone? Guys u missed the most obvious one. Spouse :hic: On serious note I can't live without sharing, everythig is on the table.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone?

Toothbrush. batting gloves bath soap - hate to walk in and see someone having used my soap, more so if there's a strand of hair or two on it.. :mad:
Lurker liquid-soap is ur soln. :wtg:

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone? Yes Lurker, time to invest in some bottles of body wash/liquid bath soap. Works like a charm for me whenever I have to share my bathroom with my brother...he uses bar soap, I stick to my body wash.

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone? sharing is caring especially when you are talking about your bed. certain restrictions apply obviously. the only things i am excessively anal about not sharing w/ others are my cellphone (i cant stand other people tinkering around with it, nor can i stand other people using it to make a call) and my sunglasses. just pet peeves, otherwise i am a wonderful sharing individual