Is this a gaali?

beetle

Re: Is this a gaali? I don't baba ... have heard it so often....a kid in class used it ...when i told him its a bad ...he asked why ...what is the meaning ......? I gave him the usual " it is bad ...bas ..ok" answer but just was curious to know.. :Cry:

Re: Is this a gaali? heard it a thousand times.....(waisay which one are you talking about?)but never knew the meaning ...waisay i really don't know the meaning of a lot of hindi gallis.... You mean the izzat ka kachda comment...i guess it is like ...reputation kharab ho gayee ...par kya bharosa ...gujrati mein kya matlab nikalta hai :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Is this a gaali?

heard it a thousand times.....(waisay which one are you talking about?)but never knew the meaning ...waisay i really don't know the meaning of a lot of hindi gallis.... You mean the izzat ka kachda comment...i guess it is like ...reputation kharab ho gayee ...par kya bharosa ...gujrati mein kya matlab nikalta hai :lmao: :lmao:
why do you hate gujaratis?? :huh: :huh:

Re: Is this a gaali?

heard it a thousand times.....(waisay which one are you talking about?)but never knew the meaning ...waisay i really don't know the meaning of a lot of hindi gallis.... You mean the izzat ka kachda comment...i guess it is like ...reputation kharab ho gayee ...par kya bharosa ...gujrati mein kya matlab nikalta hai :lmao: :lmao:
why do you hate gujaratis?? :huh: :huh:
and why should i hate gujjus....? they are also humans ...no?? :lmao: (just joking)