Suggest some cool but cheap anniversay gifts

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Suggest some cool but cheap anniversay gifts trust me, your lady will like anything (flowers, fragrance or jewellry) if given on time... for a lady it doesnt matter how expensive the gift is...only matter is that you remembered and thought of gifting..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Suggest some cool but cheap anniversay gifts

Just steal some exotic flowers from a Botanical Garden.
Thanks man now we are talking cheap:-)

Guest dada_rocks

Just steal some exotic flowers from a Botanical Garden.
The deal is to Not end up in jail ... :lol:
Ladies will appreciate once they come to know why you landed in jail. They are weird:-)

Guest dada_rocks

trust me, your lady will like anything (flowers, fragrance or jewellry) if given on time... for a lady it doesnt matter how expensive the gift is...only matter is that you remembered and thought of gifting..
Well I end up asking her most of the time and usual answer is I don't want anything:-)

Re: Suggest some cool but cheap anniversay gifts i would suggest u to dig around for a nice facial/massage/manicure/watever/ kinda package for around 120-150 bucks.... my woman loves tht kinda stuff and wat more, u get 3 hours to urself to sit and browse ;)

Guest dada_rocks

i would suggest u to dig around for a nice facial/massage/manicure/watever/ kinda package for around 120-150 bucks.... my woman loves tht kinda stuff and wat more' date=' u get 3 hours to urself to sit and browse ;)[/quote'] Thanks man.. u guys are quite imaginative.

Guest dada_rocks

perfect time for an anniversary or B'Day..... lotsa sales everywhere... DR, did u plan it tht way or was it coincidence ;)
Just coincidence in fact that;s the only time my supervisor used to go less crazy with works and allow break .. so I guess my supervisor planned it:-)

Re: Suggest some cool but cheap anniversay gifts There are NO cheap anniversary gifts..... >>>Well I end up asking her most of the time and usual answer is I don't want anything:-) translated.....something really expensive. waisay how about a small diamond ring....sweet and classy......

Re: Suggest some cool but cheap anniversay gifts Effective but not so romantic: Gift certificates for her favorite mall. Effective and cool: A pair of tickets for a concert, game, or a geet/ghazal night. Effective, romantic, and expensive: Foreign made jewelery and a romantic dinner.

Guest dada_rocks

Effective but not so romantic: Gift certificates for her favorite mall. Effective and cool: A pair of tickets for a concert, game, or a geet/ghazal night. Effective, romantic, and expensive: Foreign made jewelery and a romantic dinner.
Nice classification man every thing comes with a price :lmao:

trust me, your lady will like anything (flowers, fragrance or jewellry) if given on time... for a lady it doesnt matter how expensive the gift is...only matter is that you remembered and thought of gifting..
:eek::eek::eek: Maybe it's different where you're from then!...

Guest dada_rocks

:eek::eek::eek: Maybe it's different where you're from then!...
Kabira lives in higher echeleons of society