Let us not cry fro sanju baba:others got worse treatment

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/27426/four-others-not-so-lucky-as-dutt.html The other accused were booked under similar charges as Dutt but unlike the actor they have been found guilty under TADA. *Sameer Hingora is guilty under TADA for supplying arms to Dutt. *Baba Chauhan too has been found guilty under TADA for both acquiring and distributing arms including those supplied to Dutt. *Another accused Mansoor Ahmad Sayed also guilty under TADA for moving part of the arsenal from Dutt's house. *Zaibunnisa has also been found guilty under TADA for just keeping ammunition in her house for a short period. Although at first glance there seems to be a discrepancy in the judgment, the defense is sticking to its guns. "Our defense all along has been that Sanjay acquired arms primarily for self defence. That stand has remained since 1993 and has also been accepted by the court," said, Sanjay Dutt?s advocate Farahna Shah. SINCE WHEN DO PEOPLE NEED AK 56 FOR SELF DEFENCE. Legal experts feel that it will be interesting to note the reason why some accused with similar charges were accused under stringent sections of TADA and why were some acquitted under the same.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Let us not cry fro sanju baba:others got worse treatment

some people on this board will still never believe' date=' DR.... they would rather blame our cops than rise a suspicion against their heroes...[/quote'] YEs people here defend Azhar Sanju baba. ell in my book i don;t see any difference between laloo defenders in fodder scam shibu soren defenders in murder case and these people. Finding it hard to see any faults in ur hero just like simpleton illiterate guys, that's what it all amounts to.

some people on this board will still never believe' date=' DR.... they would rather blame our cops than rise a suspicion against their heroes...[/quote'] Aree Bapu..I am here..tell me on my face :wtg: I never suspected the cops in this case, I am saying they are not raja harishchandra in general Take it easy, thats life in India..Rich and Famous get away And no sanju baba is not my hero

some people on this board will still never believe' date=' DR.... they would rather blame our cops than rise a suspicion against their heroes...[/quote'] Aree Bapu..I am here..tell me on my face :wtg: I never suspected the cops in this case, I am saying they are not raja harishchandra in general Take it easy, thats life in India..Rich and Famous get away And no sanju baba is not my hero
i didnt mean u alone, Rajeev.... there was lurker, yoda and more.... but ur line kinda stuck with me, so i generalised using ur line...